FAL rapid?

bonefisher

Use the one I sent you in the classes in this post! Download and save it so you can setup the class the way you like!

bonefisher

It's all good but in case you do want to use that one you carry a concussion grenade for that one to work but is a slower method than the instant gun switcher!

gamergirl

it is ;), working like a charm, cant get your elite FAL rapid to work though. just shoots one bullet and that's it :( so had to speed up your grade A FAL

bonefisher

I slowed down a whole bunch on the post did you try the elite one at .87? Just let you know just because the other fal one at 2.08 doesn't make it faster than something that is at .90! There just build different just some FYI!

gamergirl

yep ok, but it is faster at the 2.0 2.02 mark and yours are working at the 87-92 mark now ;) any other rapids for the fal I can try? also what do u run with the FAL I feel like im missing something lol :(

gamergirl

Apex RF ? do you have this bones? im looking through trying to find the fastest one, apparently this guys starts off very fast, yours takes 3 bullets to get it flying?

gamergirl

far out I just used your SWAT full auto on the last page in "fast gun switcher" oh my, that is epic I love it ;) 42-8 it really is full auto, and I can aim with it, you guys rock ;)

bonefisher

yep ok, but it is faster at the 2.0 2.02 mark and yours are working at the 87-92 mark now ;) any other rapids for the fal I can try? also what do u run with the FAL I feel like im missing something lol :(
I have it set at 2.02 on mine today and .90 on my elite one and there both running at the same speed!

bonefisher

Apex RF ? do you have this bones? im looking through trying to find the fastest one, apparently this guys starts off very fast, yours takes 3 bullets to get it flying?
I deleted Apex RF because it never worked for me! You might find it somewhere in the post!

bonefisher

far out I just used your SWAT full auto on the last page in "fast gun switcher" oh my, that is epic I love it ;) 42-8 it really is full auto, and I can aim with it, you guys rock ;)
Glad you like it! Yeah Brian, Superamino and I are trying to perfect it still just don't use it when standing over dropped guns!

bonefisher

Your going to drive yourself nuts about these rapid fires! The FAL has a cap on it at 515 RPM~ after that it will either skip, not work or don't register shots! My advise is if you find a solid one that shoots from start to finishing your clip at the end with no skips! KEEP IT! That is the one fastest in this game! You have all the fastest rapid fires in your possession just have to adjust them for your connection! Don't make me tell you again! LOL!

gamergirl

ooooook, lol, im a perfectionist so its hard lol, also if I reassign the "X" button to a tac will this stop the SWAT auto from jamming when over a weapon?

gamergirl

and just run a X canceller loop macro all the time on the button "X" eg, you tap X once and the macro canceller loops, until you tap it again to disable it, get it? that way when im using swat I have full auto no problems, will this solve everyones problems?

bonefisher

ooooook, lol, im a perfectionist so its hard lol, also if I reassign the "X" button to a tac will this stop the SWAT auto from jamming when over a weapon?
Well I am too a perfectionist lol! So you are telling me you found the missing link to the battle of the X? I'll go check this out! Thanks!