FAL rapid?

gamergirl

lol bones, I am hoping that I have yes, well I only have the idea I don't have the skill to fix it, that job is yours my friend :p hopefully you understand what I mean, ..

bonefisher

Ok I just woke up from a deep sleep and had to capture myself! LOL! You can't put that on there because it uses X for the macro! LOL! It goes to flopping around because it would be a YY function then! LOL!

gamergirl

gotta get off now but ill come on and add you later :) im using the FAl and swat together its insane, shame about the hold to pick up X thing, hope you guys can figure it out lol

gamergirl

hey bones, gotta go out soon, but I have unlocked the chicom, whats the fastest rapid for this, and do you have a full auto jitter aim for RB for me aswell?

bonefisher

hey bones, gotta go out soon, but I have unlocked the chicom, whats the fastest rapid for this, and do you have a full auto jitter aim for RB for me aswell?
It's not totally finished but you can try it! These RF's should work as well!

Attachments

• A CLASS CHICOM RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 2
  • ELITE CHICOM CQB RF.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 2
  • Chicom Full-Auto (tac).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 3

gamergirl

the CQB RF is the only one that works good for the chicom bones. also the c4 toss.7 doesn't work for bo1 or bo2 for me?

bonefisher

the CQB RF is the only one that works good for the chicom bones. also the c4 toss.7 doesn't work for bo1 or bo2 for me?
What was the A class doing? I kinda figure on the test full auto one because that one is so sensitive to speed on lag! The C4 is only for BO2 and it works like a charm....that is for close battles.....that split second that you need....just tap the button quick(don't act like your going to hold it.... tap release) toss it will blow short distance! You assign it on RB only!

Last edited:

bonefisher

Ok come to the conclusion that they put coding on when your over guns the YY function acts up specially on quick reloads! I haven't been using them since the patch back when they messed up the jitter in BO2 in the beginning of the year! So I started using the one's Brian made and they work perfect unless your over dropped guns which I was running around thinking there just out of time and they work hear and there! Only had there mess up when standing over guns! So if you look in the ModdingBros. media BO2 folder you will find all the quick reloads for every gun! Test them out and tell me if that is what your getting when over weapons!

gamergirl

Ok, ill try it out and let you know, is there anyway we can get the swat to rapid fire like the chicom?
The swat full auto works great but you have to watch those guns on the floor.. Not too sure which rapid to use on left trigger for the swat either, ill be on later if your on bones anyway..

bonefisher

All the guns has a fire cap in which the burst rate on the swat is at 450 rpm~ and the chicom is at 1080 rpm~ the rate moves up on both when you apply the select fire on them! Swat is at 937 rpm~ and the chicom is at 1893 rpm~ with the select and rapid fire on it! You can change this with only jitters which we have done with the new one that you have but has issues at the moment but you also can use regular xyy jitters for hip firing! You can try tweaking the elite swat rapid fire a little but it is pretty much on the mark of 450 rpm~.....Doesn't hurt to run three attachments on that and use with the select fire it is beast!

gamergirl

Ok np, I understand that. But not the select fire, is that a gun attachment? (Sorry)
I was going to ask you for the best rapid fire and auto fire for that m8 gun aswell as I have nearly unlocked that.
But I am loving the swat and the FAL atm. Wish the swat didn't have the hold x to pickup problem. Would be flawless then.

gamergirl

Could you link the elite swat rf again I seem to have lost it. Ill party up with you later. Make it easier. The Viking is giving me a headache lately trying to perfect every little thing lol

bonefisher

In BO2 where it says these are some updated rapid fires even though the old ones are still good! About the 8th post down under the weapon switcher post! you'll find every rapid fire there plus pistol and akimbo's!

bonefisher

Ok np, I understand that. But not the select fire, is that a gun attachment? (Sorry)
I was going to ask you for the best rapid fire and auto fire for that m8 gun aswell as I have nearly unlocked that.
But I am loving the swat and the FAL atm. Wish the swat didn't have the hold x to pickup problem. Would be flawless then.
That is a gun attachment! Once you rank up your gun you will get it!

gamergirl

Oh ok, I think I have that attachment but what does it do to the 3 burst swat? Does it switch between single and 3 burst, seriously this is all I've been thinking about today at work lol.
got the full auto swat on rb, FAL rapid on rt, and swat rapid on lt. But don't think there's a difference in rapid fire rates between the FAL an swat.. :/ hmm

bonefisher

It switches from 3 burst to automatic! The rates is different between the swat and fal about .12 on the multiplier but you can use the fal one and run the swat also even if it doesn't do anything more to the swat!

Last edited:

gamergirl

3 burst to auto? Doesn't this defeat the purpose of building a rapid or auto fire for the swat. I'm a little confused..
or does it only become full auto once you put that attachment on and use the rapid fire or full auto macro?

also can this be done wen attaching the FAL to burst mode? Could the FAL become full auto then. Cause I tried that and it had a slower rapid fire then normal. I prob did it wrong. And so we're on the same page I'm talking about two different things. Rapid for FAL, with full auto attach and rapid for away with the attachment?
Hmm now I'm very confused lol. Sorry for the misunderstanding too