Guestions before i buy the hammer...answer plz

Itz CHARLEY

crazymonkey0501 said:
Itz CHARLEY said:
they are legit, only fredrow paints his controllers, but they are awesome anyways. I dont think odingalt has ever even sold custom painted controllers exept for the chrome ones which he didn't paint. Also painting a controller takes a long time (around a week) and if you bought a red or black or even the special biohazard, they are all shipped within 48 hours of online purchase. The chrome special ended around 1 month ago.

Yeah just keep your 1 controller so you can still play ur xbox.

oh for reals ima get the red controller than since it limited edition...but how does he still have some they dont sell them anymore or do they havent seen them in stores.
yeah amazon, ebay, and Odin orders his controllers in bulk from china or somewhere that makes them in factories.

Fredrow

crazymonkey0501 said:
oh for reals ima get the red controller than since it limited edition...but how does he still have some they dont sell them anymore or do they havent seen them in stores..well r u sure thr not painted like i mean cuz i dont want painted i want a original controller like except for white i mean it either want the black and red if it the original controller not spray paint

Yes they are the real Red & Black "Limited Edition" Play & Charge Microsoft Controllers.

Yes they are the real Red & Black "Limited Edition" Play & Charge Microsoft Controllers.

I figured I might as well answer this question for you now and I'm going to be nice enough now and answer your next five times that your going to ask this question. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

These controllers are still at my local Fry's and at my local Best Buy. Also you would be surprised to know (well at least I was surprised) that these controllers now have the new CG2 board inside of them. Just started seeing this constant in the past month, before they were all CG1 boards inside of the controllers.

Just to be clear if these where RED painted controller they would still feel the real one's. I don't want you on here bashing a painted shell. Because to tell you the truth my painting skills are hella sick now and if you where to handle one of my custom painted shells you would love that $^!t 4SHO.......

crazymonkey0501

Fredrow said:
crazymonkey0501 said:
oh for reals ima get the red controller than since it limited edition...but how does he still have some they dont sell them anymore or do they havent seen them in stores..well r u sure thr not painted like i mean cuz i dont want painted i want a original controller like except for white i mean it either want the black and red if it the original controller not spray paint

I figured I might as well answer this question for you now and I'm going to be nice enough now and answer your next five times that your going to ask this question. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

These controllers are still at my local Fry's and at my local Best Buy. Also you would be surprised to know (well at least I was surprised) that these controllers now have the new CG2 board inside of them. Just started seeing this constant in the past month, before they were all CG1 boards inside of the controllers.

Just to be clear if these where RED painted controller they would still feel the real one's. I don't want you on here bashing a painted shell. Because to tell you the truth my painting skills are hella sick now and if you where to handle one of my custom painted shells you would love that $^!t 4SHO.......

oh ok thxx haha ...well ima get that one and yah can u guys make a vid showing the buttons on the raven

Paul

crazymonkey0501 said:
Itz CHARLEY said:
they are legit, only fredrow paints his controllers, but they are awesome anyways. I dont think odingalt has ever even sold custom painted controllers exept for the chrome ones which he didn't paint. Also painting a controller takes a long time (around a week) and if you bought a red or black or even the special biohazard, they are all shipped within 48 hours of online purchase. The chrome special ended around 1 month ago.

They still sell them. Not only that, they still make them also.

The one I bought a month was in plentiful supply, and it was CG2. The first batch were CG1.

Paul

Fredrow said:
crazymonkey0501 said:

By constant you mean when you saw mine. lol

Paul

Fredrow said:
Dude if you were you my only customer I would not even be doing this......

I know, I just like feeling special. o_O

But yeah, they are making the red controllers still.

*passes over awkward moment*

crazymonkey0501

viking360fan said:
there great controllres and defintly not scammers

yAH but kinda expensive 200 for a controller thats alot it like a arcade right thr....and mean idk i uess i might buy one i might not cuz i have the money ut i dont no wh t use it in for i dont belive in saving moneyi do buti mean what iifsomething happenes well yah ik i might wait to see any spciial if not i ight do the send in thingy

viking360fan

crazymonkey0501 said:
viking360fan said:

yAH but kinda expensive 200 for a controller thats alot it like a arcade right thr....and mean idk i uess i might buy one i might not cuz i have the money ut i dont no wh t use it in for i dont belive in saving moneyi do buti mean what iifsomething happenes well yah ik i might wait to see any spciial if not i ight do the send in thingy
englis?

Fredrow

viking360fan said:
crazymonkey0501 said:
viking360fan said:

englis?

Hey Monkey maybe you should save your money and then you can go hire some 6 year old to help you out with spelling or better yet maybe you should go hire some 4 year old to teach you how to use spell check...... Just an idea of how you could better use your money and then in return you would be helping out America's youth at the same time.....

So Devo, how about you pay me $5 and I can show you how to spell ENGLISH........

Fredrow

Itz CHARLEY said:

After reading this post I have to clear this up...... I do not paint all the controllers I sell. Like the ALL BLACK controllers are NOT painted.

viking360fan

Hey Monkey maybe you should save your money and then you can go hire some 6 year old to help you out with spelling or better yet maybe you should go hire some 4 year old to teach you how to use spell check...... Just an idea of how you could better use your money and then in return you would be helping out America's youth at the same time.....

So Devo, how about you pay me $5 and I can show you how to spell ENGLISH........
[/quote]

fredrow its called got a new laptop and need to get it use to alright whats ur paypal addy ill be sure to pay u to help me spell.

Fredrow

viking360fan said:

fredrow its called got a new laptop and need to get it use to alright whats ur paypal addy ill be sure to pay u to help me spell.[/quote]

No you need more help then just that. Plus you know that I don't like you........

Itz CHARLEY

Fredrow said:
Itz CHARLEY said:

After reading this post I have to clear this up...... I do not paint all the controllers I sell. Like the ALL BLACK controllers are NOT painted.
oh i was just thinking about the cool painted ones. i dont think that painting controllers black is very productive.
BTW 360 fan, red squiggly underlines are universal. without the red squiggly line, i would not know how to spell squiggly.

viking360fan

Itz CHARLEY said:
Fredrow said:
[quote="Itz CHARLEY":zkeenaa2]they are legit, only fredrow paints his controllers, but they are awesome anyways. I dont think odingalt has ever even sold custom painted controllers exept for the chrome ones which he didn't paint. Also painting a controller takes a long time (around a week) and if you bought a red or black or even the special biohazard, they are all shipped within 48 hours of online purchase. The chrome special ended around 1 month ago.

oh i was just thinking about the cool painted ones. i dont think that painting controllers black is very productive.
BTW 360 fan, red squiggly underlines are universal. without the red squiggly line, i would not know how to spell squiggly.[/quote:zkeenaa2]
what ever stfu.

Fredrow

After reading this post I have to clear this up...... I do not paint all the controllers I sell. Like the ALL BLACK controllers are NOT painted. [/quote]
BTW 360 fan, red squiggly underlines are universal. without the red squiggly line, i would not know how to spell squiggly.[/quote]
what ever stfu.[/quote]

Devo_clutch 'aka' you owe me 5 bucks kid..... your new laptop must suck, because whatever is one word.......