Guestions before i buy the hammer...answer plz

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Itz CHARLEY said:

Sorry that was kinda a large text wall. Well IMO is an acronym for In My Opinion, so i was just saying that in my opinion the raven is better. The raven is a bit more complicated with its tact switches, but once you get used to using them to change modes it becomes so natural you can switch fro m an automatic weapon to a semi auto one and toggle rapid fire on/off while switching. The ravens buttons are also in a much more convenient place on the back, where the sync button used on the hammer requires taking your hand off of the thumbsticks and buttons to change modes. Also if you hold down the sync button for more than half a second your controller will unsync from the xbox , disconnecting it and you have to re sync it. This will happen alot if you use any mod using the sync to change modes and it becomes extremely annoying. If you can afford it get the raven.

a
No pun intended but IMO the raven is more noob friendly controller compaired to the hammer because to turn it on and off you just tap the button and to swich
modes you hold it...it's way less confusing than hold a and tap sync and to turn it on and off hold ____ and tap sync....IMO that's a pain in the A***

Fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Itz CHARLEY said:

Sorry that was kinda a large text wall. Well IMO is an acronym for In My Opinion, so i was just saying that in my opinion the raven is better. The raven is a bit more complicated with its tact switches, but once you get used to using them to change modes it becomes so natural you can switch fro m an automatic weapon to a semi auto one and toggle rapid fire on/off while switching. The ravens buttons are also in a much more convenient place on the back, where the sync button used on the hammer requires taking your hand off of the thumbsticks and buttons to change modes. Also if you hold down the sync button for more than half a second your controller will unsync from the xbox , disconnecting it and you have to re sync it. This will happen alot if you use any mod using the sync to change modes and it becomes extremely annoying. If you can afford it get the raven.

a
No pun intended but IMO the raven is more noob friendly controller compaired to the hammer because to turn it on and off you just tap the button and to swich
modes you hold it...it's way less confusing than hold a and tap sync and to turn it on and off hold ____ and tap sync....IMO that's a pain in the A***

The Raven was just more user friendly not just NOOB friendly...... That was all before the new Viking360 software came out......

Here is a little tip for all you Hammer owners, if you can DO NOT USE (A+SYNC) to turn MOD on/off...... That combo of buttons is what makes your controller want to un-sync from your Xbox..... Instead just use (LEFT TRIGGER+SYNC) to turn MOD on/off......

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Itz CHARLEY said:

a
No pun intended but IMO the raven is more noob friendly controller compaired to the hammer because to turn it on and off you just tap the button and to swich a button plus sync activates reload glitches

The Raven was just more user friendly not just NOOB friendly...... That was all before the new Viking360 software came out......

Here is a little tip for all you Hammer owners, if you can DO NOT USE (A+SYNC) to turn MOD on/off...... That combo of buttons is what makes your controller want to un-sync from your Xbox..... Instead just use (LEFT TRIGGER+SYNC) to turn MOD on/off......