Halo MCC Runes

josh

yes its good in custom games but it glitches here and there but in matchmaking doesnt seem to work the same

josh

im very frustrated, i really want this rrbyy rune the reason i got the viking berserker was for halo and this rune

im very frustrated, i really want this rrbyy rune the reason i got the viking berserker was for halo and this rune
I've been working on this since the game came out. It is quite frustrating. Every time I think I'm getting closer, I tweak on it and get no where.

bonefisher

Work on it for 3 hours last night and no deal.. plus drawn it to a T like the video. .. going to play my game tonight. No building runes night.

bonefisher when the record feature is available would that make it easier to create the rrxyy rune
I don't think so because like I said previously my macro for the doubleshot works 90% of the time. My macro isn't humanized, it just loops the same buttons over and over. I don't think the record feature would be any different. I did hear that cronusmax has successfully made a full 100% quad shot. I know they use a macro on the pc to program it so there has to be a way to do it. I guess I'll just keep working on it.

bonefisher

I have the humanized one working a lot better but not on right trigger yet still in test mode. I'll kick it out if it is worthy.

josh

humanized works 90 percent of the time.still shoots 3 shots sometimes and in matchmaking doesnt feel the same. would be much better for right trigger