How to stop lag in Advance Warfare??

I have tried it before but it gets even worse. I might try using a ssd drive or may set a vpn lol. Hope vpn stays safe!

bonefisher

You can try setting your MTU lower 1384 is the lowest for xbox. It might ghost on you so I would try setting it too 1394 and then go up from there. Most likely if it is a cable connection you could be at 1500.

You can try setting your MTU lower 1384 is the lowest for xbox. It might ghost on you so I would try setting it too 1394 and then go up from there. Most likely if it is a cable connection you could be at 1500.
Alright but I do this on the router on xbox one? I just checked and there is no option for mtu on my d-link router.

morinzo

I use the Netgear Nighthawk R7000 router with a custom Asus f/w (AsusWrt) modded by vortex & merlin.. I don't even notice the lag compared to my old Dlink DGL4500

bonefisher

Ok just played Advanced Warfare.....My rune pack is still working correctly but what ever they did really made game crappy in multiplayer team death match. The lag was so great it wasn't even fun! Never played this bad, seemed to give advantage to party groups connected together and no fun for single player. I did find the key if you are playing alone which never played all that great before........GROUND WAR....... give it a try and let me know how it turns out for you. Still little bit of lag but positive games every time for me.

still too much lag. even in ground wars. I hope they don't have this skill based match making in BO3! I also had a question bonefisher. Is there any way to update the old berserker to the new style berserker? I mean the back handles.