How to stop lag in Advance Warfare??

bonefisher

still too much lag. even in ground wars. I hope they don't have this skill based match making in BO3! I also had a question bonefisher. Is there any way to update the old berserker to the new style berserker? I mean the back handles.
That is a question for Odin. I'm sure you can some how. I don't know if Viking is going to get into this change out but I'm sure Modded Matt can to this if they can't.

That is a question for Odin. I'm sure you can some how. I don't know if Viking is going to get into this change out but I'm sure Modded Matt can to this if they can't.
oh okay. I really like the new style 1 handles! lol. is it better if I send a ticket at Viking support for more information on this?

I should be getting one in a couple days. Have both blades.. style 1 and 2.
It says on Viking facebook page. " Yes these are available on the Berserker. Depending on how recently it was purchased it may be possible to add them. Please open a support ticket for more information."
That's because somebody asked the same question on facebook.

bonefisher

Haven't really looked in a long time. Don't really go by that when I test everything online for building purpose my k/d is bad. When I mean to play it is a different story, should be around 2.0 k/d but my eyes isn't like they used to be. Getting old sucks. Lol!

Haven't really looked in a long time. Don't really go by that when I test everything online for building purpose my k/d is bad. When I mean to play it is a different story, should be around 2.0 k/d but my eyes isn't like they used to be. Getting old sucks. Lol!
2.0 k/d is pretty sick for AW. lol :p

hey bonefisher. I am having this problem with my berserker. my right tumb stick is holding up by it self even though I don't press it upwords. Some of my other buttons are messing too. This started happening ever since I updated my console to the latest july update.

hey bonefisher. I am having this problem with my berserker. my right tumb stick is holding up by it self even though I don't press it upwords. Some of my other buttons are messing too. This started happening ever since I updated my console to the latest july update.

My Berserker started doing the exact same thing at the same time as yours. My guess would be the Live update. Anybody else having same experience?

bonefisher

what rune pack your running? Try a new one with simple things in there to see if it is that. Also a lot of the first xbox controllers had issues with the sticks which wasn't Vikings doings. Break it down with nothing to see if it is controller problems without anything running.

what rune pack your running? Try a new one with simple things in there to see if it is that. Also a lot of the first xbox controllers had issues with the sticks which wasn't Vikings doings. Break it down with nothing to see if it is controller problems without anything running.
I tried running some other rune packs but it didn't solve the problem. Also tried running a pack with nothing on it but still the same. Do you think it could be a hardware problem? or something else?

What is exactly doing? Is it just stick drift or something else?
yes it is drifting upwards in the game even though I don't press it upwards and some times A button doesn't work. I have to press it several times to make it work. Its like the whole dashboard is misplaced. But I am not sure if its the hardware.