I need to return my controller and..................

lars

I need to return my controller and get a new one. Mine did not have some of the items that where supposed to come with it. I want a new controller. How do i go about doing this??
:!: :!: :!:

lars

And it also is broken and does not work and my father is very upset with the product. I just want a new one and he wants his money back but said if there is any was i could send mine in and get a new 1 back he would go with that :|

Fredrow

lars said:
And it also is broken and does not work and my father is very upset with the product. I just want a new one and he wants his money back but said if there is any was i could send mine in and get a new 1 back he would go with that :|

Have you emailed anyone about this?

What is broken with your controller?? How can you tell??

And what is missing??

lars

First of all i don't know who to send a email to to get return it and get a new one. When i received the package the package was opened inside of the box that holds the controller and the charging part that going with the charging kit was missing. I also know its broken because i should not have to hold the controller 2 inches from my xbox360 to make it not disconnect from a signal. I know the censer is messed up and i would greatly appreciate it if some one could give me the information on returning and getting a new one. I know there is a 30 day warranty and would really like to use that instead of just getting my money back :!:

Fredrow

So what did you buy?? Like what type of controller?? What options??

Also if you took the time to look at the products page or on the support page you will see "email us" all you have to do is click that to email Viking360........

So you don't own a PnC cable????

And of course the package for the Xbox 360 controller was opened.....How else are we suppose to put in the Viking360 board????

lars

well i will send you a email saying i need to exchange the items and i don't know what a "PnC cable" is. I'm just missing the charging cable.

Fredrow

First off you didn't even say what type of controller you bought??

And a PnC cable is short for PLAY AND CHARGE CABLE........

So when you bought your controller what option did you go with the 3.5mm jack option or the PnC option????????

Also have you tried to flash a different code into the controller and see if your controller will sync better with the Xbox..... Do you own a charging cable.....Or is this the first Xbox 360 controller you have ever bought??? What type of batteries are you using?????
I am here to help solve this problem you have, but your not really giving me much to work with as far as info goes...... Like what type of CONTROLLER did you buy????????

lars

I bought a Viking Duo - Red Pack and it has the 3.5mm jack on the back. The controller it self works fine other than i have to be with in 2 inches from my xbox360 console
" I know there is something wrong there" I know its not my xbox360 console because all of my other controllers work fine ( I CHECKED ). I used brand knew batteries ( ENERGIZER LITHIUM".

Fredrow

Have you tried to flash a different code onto the controller?? And see if the controller will work then????

Have you hooked up the controller through the PLAY AND CHARGE cable to your Xbox 360????

odingalt

Staff member
There's no way the Play n' Charge cable can be missing. We do not remove the Play n' Charge cable nor the Battery Pack from the package. We only cut it open enough to grab the controller from the package.

Any Sync issues 99.9% of the time have to do with the batteries. For the sake of saving time, I would really actually try another set of fresh batteries first before anything else. Also be sure you've tried re-syncing the controller to your XBOX.

Return time is dependent on the post office. They advertise their priority service as 2-3 days . 2-3 days to us, about a day to repair or replace the controller, and another 2-3 days in the mail back to you. Usually about a week total to process a return. Unfortunately the very few times we've shipped the customer a second controller, without first waiting to receive the old controller, has resulted in us getting ripped off and the customer keeping a free controller.

We now require the customer to return ALL of the items including the controller to process a return. No exceptions. We will not ship out a new controller until we receive and inspect the old one.

odingalt

Staff member
When you purchase a controller with the 3.5mm programming option, the all-white cable is a 3.5mm-to-USB cable that is used to program the mod chip inside the controller. I.e. this cable is used between your controller and your PC computer.

[attachment=1:lgtg1ngi]simg_t_os4948211b34f407f64a347628681e148689ae7b4jpg.jpg[/attachment:lgtg1ngi]

The grey n' white cable is known as: Play n' Charge Cable, PnC Cable, or charging cable. Sometimes this cable may be all-grey. When you purchase the 3.5mm programming option, you can use the PnC cable to plug your controller into your XBOX 360, to charge up the battery pack or rechargeable batteries inside your controller.

[attachment=0:lgtg1ngi]GAM3610.jpg[/attachment:lgtg1ngi]

lars

odingalt said:
We now require the customer to return ALL of the items including the controller to process a return. No exceptions. We will not ship out a new controller until we receive and inspect the old one.

I told you that the PnC cable did not come with the set. I cant believe you call me a lire on this. So one that works for you must have removed it because i did NOT receive it :evil: :twisted: :evil: I really hope you don't do this to all the customers. You do understand how bad you just disrespected me. I just want my controller to work and every thing that was suppose to come with the damn thing to come with it.

Fredrow

lars said:
odingalt said:

I told you that the PnC cable did not come with the set. I cant believe you call me a lire on this. So one that works for you must have removed it because i did NOT receive it :evil: :twisted: :evil: I really hope you don't do this to all the customers. You do understand how bad you just disrespected me. I just want my controller to work and every thing that was suppose to come with the damn thing to come with it.

OK first off we do not treat our customers like this, because we don't have customers treat us like this.... You have been kind of rude.... And I know for a fact too that the PnC cable came with the controller and the battery pack too. When we open up the package we don't take anything out except for the controller and thats it.....

Now if your controller is really broken then return it and wait for us to fix it.

lars

Great i need a return address so i can send out my controller out one Monday. I would appreciate it greatly then my problem will be solved.Sorry if i seemed rude but my father purchased this for my birthday and i have yet to be able to use it so lets start fresh. I have a problem, h'm sending back the controller to have the controller replaced or repaired ( what ever is necessary ). Thanks and i really appreciate your help in this matter.

Fredrow

lars said:
Great i need a return address so i can send out my controller out one Monday. I would appreciate it greatly then my problem will be solved.Sorry if i seemed rude but my father purchased this for my birthday and i have yet to be able to use it so lets start fresh. I have a problem, h'm sending back the controller to have the controller replaced or repaired ( what ever is necessary ). Thanks and i really appreciate your help in this matter.

Did you take the time yet to send an email?? Like a couple post back I told you were to get the email address from. But it sounds like to me you did not email them yet. contact viking through the home page
you have to send a ticket and then you will be informed on what to do with your controller. At this time I would like to apologize if your controller is really not working properly, but at the same time we have to always walk people through the steps to really see if it is not working correctly...... I myself have already had 10+ controllers sent back that had nothing wrong with them. It turned out that the customer was not using it properly or did not understand how it works......

Last edited by a moderator:

lars

I sent a email out to the company stating the problem and what was missing. I did not get a reply back yet though.

Fredrow

lars said:
I sent a email out to the company stating the problem and what was missing. I did not get a reply back yet though.

OK first off I really am not buying the fact that you are missing items......So tell me what was in your package??? Also we have a lot of incoming emails to deal with so have some patience......

engine34

lars said:
I really have a hard time reading what happen here. I never never had a problem getting an email back from viking. I did oh crap order the other day and shot an email off and had an answer from MRS. LINDA withing a few hours and problem corrected. I have order two controllers first for me then one for my son. Both time it came in a complete set. Yet by accident I threw out the usb to 3.5m for the second controller. After some dumpster diving got the problem solved. Only forgot I could have used the cable from the other controller. I really think maybe if you could make a video of the problem they can help solve it. Yet to get on here and blast them dude relax.