ModdingBros-Macros for Black Ops II

RamboMods

Yeah I want to make an exactly timed one for the chicom cqb & the an 94. I want the an94 to cycle the first 2 shots over and over really quickly to have rapid fire.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
U know Im not good at computer stuff try opening the mediafolder then click the macros u want then save them to your desktop then go to the viking software and u should be able to access the macros u downloaded to your desktop. If that dosent work then maybe PM odingalt and ask if he knows how to transfer macros from a media file to the viking software to load into the controller.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Im not very computer savy but go into the folder and click on the macros u want then u will see the blueprint design of the macro and in the top right corner is a oldschool hard disk looking icon. Click on that to save the macro in your computer folders. Then go into the macro software then click on the envolpe icon and find the file folder it saved on in your computer. Thats probley the best i can describe it. Maybe ask a monerator or admin help on how to upload files off a media folder if this doesen't work for u.

ostatewonder87

Do any of you know where to assign to the fire + aim at? I tried assigning it to rt with a tac toggle but its not working. Maybe if someone broke down the difference in what default and tactical means?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Do any of you know where to assign to the fire + aim at? I tried assigning it to rt with a tac toggle but its not working. Maybe if someone broke down the difference in what default and tactical means?
If u read the discription box it says they are to be assigned to a tac switch. If u want them to work with the RT all u need to do is erase the RT portion of the macro and on the LT portion click on the beginning dot then a sensitivity bar will appear. Move the bar all the way to the right as far as it will go. Save your changes and now when u pull the RT u should aim and fire at the same time.

This is probably irrelevant now, but 7-zip is a open source free extractor for .rar files that works great and is free and safe.