New Controllers? How many old controllers left? Macro, legacy, prices, what to buy?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
New controllers are coming out in late fall I believe. I don't know what they look like but I imagine them looking like a regular controller with two or four tac switches. However they might do a sleeper mod so all the mods go through the sync button.

odingalt

Staff member
Actually it's going to look like a regular controller with a single tac switch and a USB/3.5mm jack. We are modeling it after the PS3 Ragnarok.

THExGrnArr0wx

Why did it raise so much??!!

The macro controller is 300$ :0
didnt it use to be only 160$???
Can someone tell me why?
i plan on buying one near christmas :)

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
The supply of Macro controllers is going down so they're getting as much as they can out of it.

odingalt

Staff member
NYJets, can you please merge these threads with the "big" thread talking about macro prices. I'm growing tired of answering this every single day. Nobody reads, they just post.

NYjetsNY1

The macro controller is 300$ :0
didnt it use to be only 160$???
Can someone tell me why?
i plan on buying one near christmas :)

Please read through the thread.

NYJets, can you please merge these threads with the "big" thread talking about macro prices. I'm growing tired of answering this every single day. Nobody reads, they just post.

Just did. Sorry, I didn't get to the thread yet. But yes, I have merged it now! I'm starting to stop answering these redundant questions. I just merge the threads and have them read through.

Tx1000

Welcome to the "FORUMS" its like there where every you go!

LoLz

naturaltoast

I have used the spas-12 w/ jitter a few times and its pretty funny emptying a whole clip in 2-3 people within 1-2 seconds, Surprised I haven't been banned yet lol.
I am going to order a macro controller as soon as I get rid of my evil controller. Seems like all the other rapid fire controllers out there outgun me 8 times out of 10 and this master mod by evil is suppose to be pretty good? yea right lol

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Agreed Evil sucks. By the way you can't be banned for a modded controller. Controllers are considered accessories and it's not against the rules to mod accessories, and modded controllers make people want to buy the console more.

odingalt

Staff member
Jets could you please merge these types of posts with the giant 10-pager that we've been using to merge all this stuff together.

NYjetsNY1

Jets could you please merge these types of posts with the giant 10-pager that we've been using to merge all this stuff together.

You bet! I also edited the name, hopefully that helps people actually see this thread before posting a new one, but I doubt it will.