New Controllers? How many old controllers left? Macro, legacy, prices, what to buy?

magillc11

is viking coming out with a new mod.

I was wanting to know more about Viking mods. I want to buy a macro. But I did not know if they are coming out with a new one

blake

there was another thread about this like yesterday but they are not loading i think anyways i think it is like 250 maybe not sure

Karma Mods

how many are left?

so i want to get a macro mod but am a little short on cash. and i dont wana wait to long and miss out. is there any way i can get like a number of how many are left?

theboss2897

Macro controller

wassup guys i just bought a macro controller but can't use it yet cause my parents bought it for me for da holidays. Excited though:rolleyes:

titansfan2104

I have one on the way and Just got my evil master mod, really thinking about sending it back . I have had it for two days and all I can use for gears3 is the adj Rapid , nothing else. It is a good controller but I'm thinking 2 viking will be better than 1. Lol

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I would totally buy two vikings if I had the money. In my eyes no modded controller can compare to the macro period.

odingalt

Staff member
Yup unfortunately you will not be getting the macro in the new MW3 controller shell :-x

gamergirl

I bought an evil master mod before i knew about these guys.. master mod sucks so bad.. i want to throw it at there faces.. when i found out about the viking i was hooked.. i bought two.. and im desperately waiting for a new macro to be available so i can get that too.. :) also just an idea for the developers of this amazing product.. the mw3 controllers.. you guys should buy them and make them a macro controller id buy another 2 :) :) reply to me on calling all rapid fires as its the only thread i go on really.. just seen this and had to have a say.. cya

NYjetsNY1

A new macro controller that is different than the current ones may never come out. I also don't think we will be making a mw3-macro shell.

BOBDUDE

I'm waiting for my macro controller to come tomorrow, CANNOT WAIT! it looks SOOOO COOOOOL! i love customizing my games to fit how i play just right and i'll probably spend hours making the best macros i can, best mod i've ever seen hands down

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Dude the first few days I had it were mainly tinkering with the software and making my own rapid fire. The software and making your own macro's can be more fun than the games themselves haha.

magillc11

why are you not making any more macros and are you guys working on a new mod

just wanting to know how many are left (macros) and what the price is going to rise too?