Newest Rapid-fire!

ILBIEAST

I like it a bunch . It is weird sometimes with the trigger pulling, Like you have to hold the trigger all the way down or it shoots weird. Having more than 3 bars connection helps too. Lag will ruin any rapid fire

jameswoo

Try assigning this macro to LT. That way when you hold LT it also rapid-fires RT.

I set to LT and it works great, as good as LT Aim Assist if not better! But I set it to RT and it only works for pistols, but not for M14/FAL, just won't fire after one shot...

Krier023

Useful Poster
Jameswoo Try adjusting the macro a little bit. I had to slow it down a little, as after half clip or so it would get mod blocked for a couple seconds. Probably the network speeds, or lag.

NYjetsNY1

I set to LT and it works great, as good as LT Aim Assist if not better! But I set it to RT and it only works for pistols, but not for M14/FAL, just won't fire after one shot...

Hmm, maybe you are getting mod-blocked due to lag or something? Try slowing it down then. Assign it to RT, go to edit macro. Top right of the software there is a gear. Press that, change .97 to something lower. .95 works wonders if .97 is too fast for you. Even .90 is still fast.

penguin

Can you upload your .vks file so I can take a look? Can you also tell me what gun you are using?

i tryed it with the fal and m14. ok file is up and im putting up a youtube vid atm.

Attachments

• hello.vks
    91.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

bonefisher

I'm having the same problem with the Fal but it works great with the M16! I'll try slowing it down a bit......the way it is now is like it jammed up the Fal... also trying to put anti-recoil to the Fal with that rapid fire would be nice!!! Great job on the macro though!!!!

penguin

Nope nyj its still laggy not as bad but i have a mod that is fast idk whos it is. take a look at this one its very fast.

Attachments

• Fast Rapid-Fire Black Ops improved.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 18

NYjetsNY1

Lol yeah I think ours is the fastest and to be honest I think this is the first rapid-fire that works well if you aren't the host!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
jets you are just as much in this as us lol we just didnt no what we were doing that much so it took us way longer

NYjetsNY1

Hey everyone just a quick update I think the patch today for the new map pack might have lowered the speed cap of black ops. A few days ago this macro was perfectly shooting amazingly without any lag or skips. (For me at least). Now it is getting skippy. Mj23, can you try this rapid-fire again today and see if it is still fast? Thanks. If it skips for you it is time to go back to the drawing board lol.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
I'm so happy when people do this kind of stuff with macro. That's why I invented it. I played around with various types of RF and never could come up with anything good. I thought I had already tried this method of rapid-fire (feathering) when I was testing with the new macro software back in November of 2010.
Thank You for supplying us with the program and the controller to make these amazing macros.