Newest Rapid-fire!

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
I'm not accepting anything as proof unless I do the tests myself.

Also, all macros are OWNED by EINAR OFFERDAHL.

If anyone tries to sell a macro, they will be sued.

Also, if anyone has problems with our rapid-fire fast macro then just lower the speed and it'll still be super fast.
I got my macro from Drastic for free and suing would be pointless.

ILBIEAST

Suing would not be pointless. If someone tries to sell something that is not theirs they could be sued. Same thing applies here. A macro was not anybodies idea but odingalt so anybody trying to make profit off of his idea could be sued. The point is, if you try to sell any macro you are an IDIOT.

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
. and lol "if you sell a macro set i can get sued?" lmfao... soo i guess is what your saying is... in this Corrupt forceful country we live in.. is that i can also get sued for selling my Odins Raven..? yeah nice try.. Think before you Act.

Last edited by a moderator:

ILBIEAST

You bought the controller so it is yours sweetheart you can do whatever you want with it. You didnt buy the idea of a macro so you cant sell that genius. Graduate high school before you try to argue with someone because you obviously dont know what you are talking about. "This corrupt forceful country?" What have you personally been forced to do by "this country"? If its soo bad why don't you move? You are probably on unemployment or foodstamps or section 8 living thanks to the government. How bout get a job and read a book?

NYjetsNY1

You bought the controller so it is yours sweetheart you can do whatever you want with it. You didnt buy the idea of a macro so you cant sell that genius. Graduate high school before you try to argue with someone because you obviously dont know what you are talking about. "This corrupt forceful country?" What have you personally been forced to do by "this country"? If its soo bad why don't you move? You are probably on unemployment or foodstamps or section 8 living thanks to the government. How bout get a job and read a book?

He has absolutely no idea what he is talking about and as there is evidence of him selling macros, odingalt has told me to permanently ban him. He is not helping out the viking community and is actually making it worse.

ILBIEAST

Yea once he bought the odins raven he can sell that if he is done with it. Fine. After he bought it he could have bedazzled it, whatever its yours lol. But selling something that isnt yours to begin with (MACROS) seems pretty dumb. Good ban him!

NYjetsNY1

He's been banned multiple times, he's nothing but a troll. He's had countless warnings and he is now permanently banned.

JIM WALKER

Yes,your right nyjets..thankyou tryhard and mj23,I have a modicum of knowledge and understanding where macro creation is concerned,but you guys!....still,If I keep checking out your macro's,I will hopfully one day,manage something myself. Sorry for running off at the mouth,I've just read what I've written,I sound like a pompous nutty professor....good night.LOL

Ashton68

Hi, i tried the new rapid fire and it kept mod blocking me only with the fnfal and m14 i went from.97 to .80 testing each speed and i always get mod blocked. i tested each speed in splitscreen, combat training and in actually multiplayer games.

NYjetsNY1

Hi, i tried the new rapid fire and it kept mod blocking me only with the fnfal and m14 i went from.97 to .80 testing each speed and i always get mod blocked. i tested each speed in splitscreen, combat training and in actually multiplayer games.

Can you post your .vks file? I'll take a look. Secondly, are you running the newest software and firmware?