[OFFICIAL] REQUEST A MACRO THREAD

Most likely this is the wrong forum for this question, but i didnt see a request forum for it. what is the best jitter to use on modern warfare 2 for the m16.

NeedsCombos

Sigh! Wish we could get some more Marvel vs Capcom 3 or Super Street Fighter IV macros. CoD seems to be taking all the attention in here. I guess the fighter sub-board requires its own "[OFFICIAL] REQUEST A MACRO" thread/section.

NYjetsNY1

Sigh! Wish we could get some more Marvel vs Capcom 3 or Super Street Fighter IV macros. CoD seems to be taking all the attention in here. I guess the fighter sub-board requires its own "[OFFICIAL] REQUEST A MACRO" thread/section.

Cod is very pop_ular, and I can make macros for it easily. I am not as good making macros for fighting games. I also don't own those games. I'll make a thread though and sticky it.

verytguy

can you make a macro called rage quit which exits game really fast when you get mad. Also it would be nice to have a jumping 360 dropshot macro if at all possible.

Last edited:

verytguy

What about a macro for an insulting message to a little 8 year old kid. i would probably use that the most on xbox.

bonefisher

I picked up a sniper gun one time and the scope was invisible! you could aim with it and still see what is around you! Has anyone else seen this? I want one............

verytguy

Make sure to add it to xbox360 section of the mods library. I want the message to read this, The Game is Rated M for Mature (which is age 17 and up) for a reason. Take your squeaky annoying voice and go talk to somebody who gives a ****, and stop ruining it for those of us who dont sound like we just inhaled helium. Hopefully that works and isnt to long. thanks for the help with the macro's. if you need to remove any parts due to length please contact me.