[OFFICIAL] REQUEST A MACRO THREAD

xbox23007

I understand you can record custom macros with the viking controller, but is there any way you can record your moves using a perk and play it back even if you don't use that perk? So I could record me reloading with slight of hand and then switching to warlord and still being able to reload fast. And visa versa. This would give you the abilit to use double the perks, maybe?

Thanks,

Xbox23007

What are the chances of someone if possible to make a dropshot jitter, I use the dropshot Jet made me and it works great, I just thought about this

NYjetsNY1

Enviious0116 said:
What are the chances of someone if possible to make a dropshot jitter, I use the dropshot Jet made me and it works great, I just thought about this

Impossible under current software conditions. Sorry.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Wait, why wouldn't dropshot jitter work? :?

I think I overlooked the question... its possible actually maybe. I can try to see what I can come up with. What type xyy or yy and slow med fast?for rt button or tac switch?

WetterThanWater

I think a tac switch would be more widely used. Also, for me, I would prefer a YY slow and an XYY fast, but everyone has their own preferences.

Honestly, it might be better on a tac switch. With it been set on the RT, it shoot once then go into the dropshot. When I keep tap it, it jitter a little better. But if you can make it like you have the regular jitter YY slow when it get shooting fast and dropshot that would be cool. I am not trying to confuse you, if I am let me know.

I might not be in the right part of the forum forgive me but is there a good or recommended macro i can use for the m16 rapid fired

Xx Binno xX

honestly rapidfire for the m16 on call of duty isnt that good it doesnt do much sense its a 3 shot fire weapon. Rapidfire might work a little better with the g11. But if you want a fast m16 use jittter xxy slow or yyfast they seem to work the best.