PS3 Controller

odingalt

Staff member
We are soft launching the new website today... check out http://www.VikingDigital.com for modded PS3 rapid fire controllers. Let me know if you see anything out-of-the-ordinary on the new site. I'm sure there will be bugs to be fixed.

Xx Binno xX

We are soft launching the new website today... check out http://www.VikingDigital.com for modded PS3 rapid fire controllers. Let me know if you see anything out-of-the-ordinary on the new site. I'm sure there will be bugs to be fixed.
Did my post get deleted earlier? I didnt want to repost but on the site action bar i guess where it says "about modded controller accessories support and forums" there should be a "HOME" button added and on the support page you cant click on the thors hammer or odins ravin

odingalt

Staff member
Did my post get deleted earlier? I didnt want to repost but on the site action bar i guess where it says "about modded controller accessories support and forums" there should be a "HOME" button added and on the support page you cant click on the thors hammer or odins ravin

I think there are two threads about the new site, maybe check the other thread lol. I remember your post.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I have some matches in my file share you could use if you like. One was I think 36 and 2 or something crazy like that with the m14. It's a bit long, CTF, but you could take some choice parts. I think I had another video where I killed like 5 guys in 5 seconds with the m14 as well.

odingalt

Staff member
I have some matches in my file share you could use if you like. One was I think 36 and 2 or something crazy like that with the m14. It's a bit long, CTF, but you could take some choice parts. I think I had another video where I killed like 5 guys in 5 seconds with the m14 as well.

Did I ever send you a freebie to play with? lol I can't remember my own name these days

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yes, yes you did. It works great. You used my account to do the preliminary tests yourself remember? I have a couple of great matches using the viking in my file share...

odingalt

Staff member
Yes, yes you did. It works great. You used my account to do the preliminary tests yourself remember? I have a couple of great matches using the viking in my file share...

(slaps forehead) Sorry I got confused because I know your gamertag and your real last name well lol for some reason had a hard time remembering your forums tag is different! Yeah man you helped me out big time with your account for testing. I owed you at least a freebie for that one. I can't remember which version software you got on your mod, I know I had a couple buggy versions and had to send it back-and-forth a couple times, hopefully you've got one of the stable production versions finally!

(slaps forehead) Sorry I got confused because I know your gamertag and your real last name well lol for some reason had a hard time remembering your forums tag is different! Yeah man you helped me out big time with your account for testing. I owed you at least a freebie for that one. I can't remember which version software you got on your mod, I know I had a couple buggy versions and had to send it back-and-forth a couple times, hopefully you've got one of the stable production versions finally!

Why would you need his account for testing? the ps3 lets you make up to 10 accounts.

odingalt

Staff member
i imagine because of the level so he could test on all the guns.

Correct. I had never played COD on my PS3 console before. I had ranked up on all the COD games on my XBOX360. I simply don't have time to sit around and play COD all day, I'm too busy working. :-( Somebody make me an offer to sit around playing games all day to rank up my PS3 account lol