PS3 Controller

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I have a modded PS3, I can hack you to max levels and unlocks on COD4, COD5 and MW2 but not BO. I have to get new patches though, I haven't gotten around to it because it takes 12 hours for them to load...

johnb

Good News! Just received my Ragnarok controller today. Going to try to mess with some tonight when I get a chance. Quick question, where do I find the fast reload times for each weapon? Thanks again.

Correct. I had never played COD on my PS3 console before. I had ranked up on all the COD games on my XBOX360. I simply don't have time to sit around and play COD all day, I'm too busy working. Somebody make me an offer to sit around playing games all day to rank up my PS3 account lol

You dont need to rank up in BO. Priv has all the guns perks unlocked.

zyfix

well just got my ps3 rag controller and **** its nice, much better then the money i wasted last week or 2weeks ago on the evil controller. The evilcontrollers are **** **** **** compared to this one. LOL i didnt know usbcontroller was being made in fact i hadnt even heard of viking till someone posted on evilcontrollers comparing the 2 and asking them lol to sell them on theirs instead of this viking one. After seeing how they couldnt give any good reason why theirs was better and the fact they had deleted numerous post of mine trying to help others with the questions about which button is rapid fire and which is not lol. But anyways enough raging on their **** product, I WAS SO HAPPY to get this one and see the that it works just as describe. I am so pleased with this company and their product, all the info you need is actually on the site and nothing is hidden or untold lol. I just wished i knew you guys was working on a usb version maybe i should of waited lol.. but hey who knows Thanks for the awesome *** controller, i wanna make sure yall get some advertising so ill be linking up on my server sites if thats cool, thanks btw im much more pleased with the money i spent on this one.

NYjetsNY1

well just got my ps3 rag controller and **** its nice, much better then the money i wasted last week or 2weeks ago on the evil controller. The evilcontrollers are **** **** **** compared to this one. LOL i didnt know usbcontroller was being made in fact i hadnt even heard of viking till someone posted on evilcontrollers comparing the 2 and asking them lol to sell them on theirs instead of this viking one. After seeing how they couldnt give any good reason why theirs was better and the fact they had deleted numerous post of mine trying to help others with the questions about which button is rapid fire and which is not lol. But anyways enough raging on their **** product, I WAS SO HAPPY to get this one and see the that it works just as describe. I am so pleased with this company and their product, all the info you need is actually on the site and nothing is hidden or untold lol. I just wished i knew you guys was working on a usb version maybe i should of waited lol.. but hey who knows Thanks for the awesome *** controller, i wanna make sure yall get some advertising so ill be linking up on my server sites if thats cool, thanks btw im much more pleased with the money i spent on this one.

Awesome! Yeah, a few of our users went to Evil to compare the controllers (viking vs evil). I posted on it with pure fact - no opinion. I basically just stated the features and pricing of viking vs. evil. They ended up deleting everything and banning me for life, with no reason at all.

odingalt

Staff member

Thanks for the enouraging post! It's good to know that there are still customers out there who appreciate what we are trying to do here. Our strategy is to make a product that is so fun to play with, that our customers will recommend Viking to their friends. As I always said, we spend more money on R&D and customer support, and less money on SEO and advertising. Unfortunately this is not how some of our competition operates.... :-(

zyfix

Basically for me, im the type of guy that doesnt change something if its not broke, but will always change if their is upgrades available and its within my means. LOL I would rather have a relationship with the company i am buying or spending my money with not just for the support or the "feel safe" when i make a purchase, but for the support and development of future products inwhich my money will be spent on as well. And honestly its hard to find a company that has a trusty dev team and good customer support members and provide a product thats designed from the customer support community ideas and based on their needs. That kind of customer relations is what makes a life long customer. i look forward to all future products