This is the Fastest Weapon Switcher I have seen!

bonefisher

There are so many variables but you need Y to cancel Y! so try the same amount with some space between them or use sprint to cancel!

bonefisher

The SWAT macro I'm making the Y-press starts at second line to five lines over .01 (16 lines start to finish). I've tried different ones but no success. Should I make a dot or two after the 16 lines or drag it out? How would you make it to cancel the Y?
I have mine totally different and working except a few bugs in it which I hope to clear up when I get time! I have a problem with any thing that has X in it again so I can't run any score streaks that kick out an X or run over any guns! I'm so close that I can taste it!

Superamino

I know dude! A reliable full auto SWAT would be nasty. For now, I've been using the Hybrid Optic Glich macro(for SWAT&M8A1) I tuned down to 3.05. I love that macro! I get soo much hate when I use that. People reporting me left and right I bet. I've been messing around with your ShotGunMasterUltra macro for the SWAT. I've been losing a lot of game time though, trying to create this macro. If I cant get it soon I will send you what I have.

Superamino

Yes, I also like the rate of fire! This one might be the winner. Still switches over to knife, but not bad. I'm going to try and tweak it later. Promising macro.
Here see if you can do something with this I'm going to bed! Still has the X problem! Made it humanized to be more reliable!

Superamino

Here are a few altered macro versions I've been working on for the SWAT. A couple are just like a fast burst fire. Cannot stop macro's from switching over to knife. See what you guys can do.

Attachments

• 2.80 Super SWAT Ver.3 Experiment.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 3
  • SHOTGUN MASTER ULTRA Ver.2.6 (SWAT).vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 5
  • SWAT FAST RF reload+Switch-From this original 1 3 2.95.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 2

bonefisher

You can take out the sprint in it if you want! Stills does the same thing! That was just the last thing I was testing before going to bed! I think the y , x and the RF should stay there but something else along with that should take care of the switching and x problem! Good Luck! Hope you get it before I get off of work so I don't have to mess with that anymore! LOL! Been working on a fast scoping for sniping!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Wow this looks like a serious breakthrough if u can get this macro regestering. I will have to get my macro and upload this to see what kind of damage u two are working on!!!

Can u manually get it to fire at almost full auto by doing a manual X Y or XY sprint combination? If u can maybe try recording the manual presses when u get a few full auto burst out then try tweaking the recorded macro to get it to work. One more thing that might help maybe experement with a continuous X button thats constantly being held down. I know this works for jitters in shotguns but only regesters ghost bullets and usually ends up in unlimited ghost bullets but maybe it might just be the trick with the 3 shoot burst riffles to give it that full auto fire your looking for.

I really hope one of u two crack this one!! Im sure its pausible just need to find that perfect sweet spot! Again hopefully i get time to try to help bring something to the table on this one. Work has keep me super busy and it being my B day today i have all sorts of activities to do today. Good luck and get your mod on!!!

bonefisher

Happy Birthday Brian! You will do a double take on this one lol! It has the rapid fire, one Y press and one X press all in a row with the same amount! I did put sprint on there too but did the same without it! It fires full auto but has the X problem when you go over guns or kill streaks that requires to hit X to run if you want! If fires great but has the switch to secondary here and there! When you go over the gun it throws everything off but still shoots silenced bullets with the arms just a flapping lol! Other than that if your out in the open with nothing around it fires just like you having the auto switch on the gun!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Thanks bone! Yea that X can be a pain!!! to bad it couldent be subsituted by a sprint sprint cancler. That would eleminate the weapon pick up glitch! Im sure your get it or what u got now is probley pretty solid as well. I know u got mad mad macro skills! I.D.K how u do what u do but its pretty awsesome! Keep pumpin that gold out baby!

Superamino

Hell YAH! Awesome job with this macro, you are good man! Does not switch at all. This macro is soo much fun! I made about 16 altered version of your macro and have been testing them online. It has been shredding on some TDM! Just trying to tailor macro for the connection and lag and all that. I will post my tuned versions of your macro soon. This macro is as powerful as the FAL rapid fires!

bonefisher

Good deal! Did you fix the X problem? Even though it was still firing when you go over weapons it mess up a little! What perks did you use?

Superamino

No I don't have a problem with the X button. You just have to remember to turn off macro when you have 30 rounds or less and use a killstreak. I guess a lot depends on connection quality. In custom match it works cherry. It does great in multiplayer but then it has a tendency to fire a round, pull back weapon to far like its going to switch over and over. It NEVER does switch weapon though, which is great! I have not made a consistent version yet for online play. Maybe you could slightly reduce the rate of fire and slightly slow the speed down between X and Y press. Then I think it will be more reliable online.