This is the Fastest Weapon Switcher I have seen!

Superamino

Check out these new SWAT test macros. Someone test and tweak on em ASAP and give your thoughts or new versions.

Attachments

• 7-11 SWAT.4.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 7
  • 7-11 SWAT.4B.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 6

bonefisher

Very good Superamino! This is about good as it is going to get! Now just look for a way where it is not going to glitch up over guns! Also I have been just making a tac version to just hit and put a regular RF on the RT so when you get around guns and last shots of a magazine you can still perform some kills!

Attachments

• M8A1 Full-Auto (TAC).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 16
  • SWATT Full-Auto (TAC).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 9
Last edited:

Superamino

Okay, Great! I'm pumped they were working for you. Still not 1hundy but there kinda similar to your SWATT Auto Burst Tester? Yah I'm gonna try out those TAC switches soon. I've been using a TAC crouch rapid fire macro I made for AN-94 for when I get low on ammo. If I get lucky I might be able to fix the glitch over guns. I love those super fast triple kills you get with these macro huh?! Especially when there just coming around the corner and you drop em all like nothing. I just don't like the macro being displayed in the final killcam. You know what I mean? Okay sweet, I'm going to set up a new macro set with these test macros.

Superamino

Yah but, I still love the hybrid optic glitch. Cause that macro is always consistent! Plus you can create your own speed versions. I have about 10 speed versions for that macro. When all else fails, I always resort back to hybrid macros and FAL macros. I have a nasty class I use the SWAT & M8A1 with HyOpGl and your shockcharge instant gun switcher! I go hot like on Nuketown and Hijacked and just unload to the MAX! I love it, people hate it. SO WHAT Huh? OH yeah, Hybrid Optic Glitch also doubles as rapid fire for burst weapons!

Last edited:

bonefisher

Use a suppressor on the gun! LOL! I think it has a shotgun spread at long distance! LOL! It definitely mows them down!

Last edited:

Superamino

I just want to get rid of the dang rate of fire stutter for these full auto test SWATS! It's frustrating. It's like some matches it works great then it keeps giving stutter fire. No matter what speed it seems. I'll be satisfied if we can clear that up.

Superamino

I was thinking of trying to convert one of SWAT macros to a smooth, rapid fire, 6 or 9 burst. What do U think? I don't know.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Going to try these macros out tommorow! stoaked on this. I like how u drew the RF all the way across and tweened the sensitivity of the RT. Curious to see how it plays out. Did u test this version on the chicom yet bones? I want to see some one make a youtube video of these new modes and updated jitters on the shotguns! I know it will blow all compeitors minds LOL. Great job guys u are both champs in my book. Keep bringin those sweet sweet macros! love them!

bonefisher

Never did test the chicom out yet Brian! I have a RF that pretty much fires full auto for the chicom! I've been mowing them down with that tac version on the SWAT though! I'll check out some chicom action now and give a little report back!

Superamino

Going to try these macros out tommorow! stoaked on this. I like how u drew the RF all the way across and tweened the sensitivity of the RT. Curious to see how it plays out. Did u test this version on the chicom yet bones? I want to see some one make a youtube video of these new modes and updated jitters on the shotguns! I know it will blow all compeitors minds LOL. Great job guys u are both champs in my book. Keep bringin those sweet sweet macros! love them!

Yeah I want you to try em out and see what can be done. I have been trying to examine other macros and how they work to get ideas. I'm working on another SWAT that seems good. I think one of these swat test macros can be altered for a insane AN-94 rate of fire! I'm not worried about the weapon switch right now, I just want a SWAT macro that does not get the stutter fire before you have only 30 rounds or less left for ammo.

bonefisher

You saying that you getting stutter fire on the one we made? It's firing full auto for me and at the end of the last clip.... that wont be fixed but you can run scavenger so you don't get there!

Superamino

No, my bad. There all working fine. I see what you mean. I haven't been giving any thought to the guns on the ground. I have been obsessed with trying to get macros to shoot a smooth rate of fire in a multiplayer match the way they do in custom match. I have had brain lock in trying to do that. That's what I meant by saying it keeps stuttering. I want to create a smoother full auto burst for the SWAT online. I'll probably be doing a lot of editing now. Sorry for the confusion.

Guys, as a newcomer to the macro world, I can't honestly thank you lot enough for your time and effort here - it's exactly why I bought a macro and love Viking!

Anyways, I've just got a working Play and Charge Cable today and so can't wait to load/use these macros. I have very little knowledge of macro making itself at the moment, so I will try and help wherever I can; in this case testing these macros for you guys and sending you my detailed feedback/results. Thus, if you guys have any macros you want testing (to get another perspective), or just want someone to test macros on etc, please let me know and I'd be happy to help :)

I think one of these swat test macros can be altered for a insane AN-94 rate of fire!

That would be freaking great mate; I use the AN-94, M8A1 and SWAT the most (in that order) and would love to get some insane working macros for them :D

Last edited:

bonefisher

Glad you have it working DriftorMan2! Your going to enjoy macro making once knowledge sets in! We are actually doing the impossible right now with these auto fires that no other controller can do except for VIKING! So enjoy the communities master piece taking shape before your own eyes! Give us a hand much as you can! Welcome to CLUB VIKING!

Superamino

Hey DriforMan2, try out this 2shot rapid fire macro I made for the AN-94. More accuracy with more stopping power. You can slow down or speed up speed if you want. Also look in forum to find turbo AN-94 macros other members have made. Put these other macros on a TAC switch.

Attachments

• Exclusive 2 Round Burst, Rapid Fire, Accurate AN-94 - Copy.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 5
  • Exclusive AN-94 AIM+CROUCH+FIRE.vkm
    2.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Exclusive AN-94 Jump+aim+fire+crouch.vkm
    2.5 KB · Views: 3
Hey DriforMan2, try out this 2shot rapid fire macro I made for the AN-94. More accuracy with more stopping power. You can slow down or speed up speed if you want. Also look in forum to find turbo AN-94 macros other members have made. Put these other macros on a TAC switch.

Will do mate :D

My go to gun is the AN-94 and so far I've been using Bonefisher's macro for the gun (the recoil is really high when running the macro by itself, but a suppressor on the gun helps make it more accurate and deadly). I'll download your macros now, test them out and report back my results to you; thank you also for making drop-shot versions mate, as sometimes you need to drop-shot in order to win a gunfight ha! The only drop-shot macros I've been able to find have a problem of 'glitching' up when I go prone and move the left-stick in any direction, which most of the time accidentally happens, as you're trying to change your direction etc.

Superamino

Here is a drop shot AN-94. Designed to be able to move LS while using macro. Cool, let me know if you like em.

Attachments

• DROPSHOT Exclusive AN-94.vkm
    2.6 KB · Views: 3

bonefisher

Will do mate :D

My go to gun is the AN-94 and so far I've been using Bonefisher's macro for the gun (the recoil is really high when running the macro by itself, but a suppressor on the gun helps make it more accurate and deadly). I'll download your macros now, test them out and report back my results to you; thank you also for making drop-shot versions mate, as sometimes you need to drop-shot in order to win a gunfight ha! The only drop-shot macros I've been able to find have a problem of 'glitching' up when I go prone and move the left-stick in any direction, which most of the time accidentally happens, as you're trying to change your direction etc.
You know that macro is running right when the gun is flying up! LOL! It's called 900 RPM~ compared to 600 RPM~ at its original speed after two shots! When drop shoting If your glitching up by accidentally hitting the LS you need a one with the LS canceled when prone for a short bit!

Last edited:
You know that macro is running right when the gun is flying up! LOL! It's call 900 RPM~ compared to 600 RPM~ at its original speed after two shots!

I completely understand mate :D

Your macro fires a lot faster and had moderate recoil (or recoil that I've managed to control with a suppressor and generally manage now that I'm used to it), whereas Superamino's AN-94 macro fires more slowly but has slightly less recoil.

Also, with regards to the M8A1 macros you guys are making, forgive me for misunderstanding, but are these just hip-fire macros? I tested the one on the last page for example and if so (i.e. if they are hip-fire macros), they work perfectly fine for me; i.e. the guns fires and very rarely (i.e. maybe once a match at most) skips when going over a gun. That said, I find the macro somewhat pointless (for lack of a better word) for me personally, as very rarely are you in gun-fights where just hip-firing will work, particularly with an assault rifle like the M8A1 (i.e. it's mainly a gun you aim down sights with and get meduim/long range targets). Then again, maybe I'm just using it wrong. At the moment I am using Bonefisher's M8A1 Elite macro however, which is just truly beast, and I'm loving it ha! :)