This is the Fastest Weapon Switcher I have seen!

bonefisher

I completely understand mate :D

Your macro fires a lot faster and had moderate recoil (or recoil that I've managed to control with a suppressor and generally manage now that I'm used to it), whereas Superamino's AN-94 macro fires more slowly but has slightly less recoil.

Also, with regards to the M8A1 macros you guys are making, forgive me for misunderstanding, but are these just hip-fire macros? I tested the one on the last page for example and if so (i.e. if they are hip-fire macros), they work perfectly fine for me; i.e. the guns fires and very rarely (i.e. maybe once a match at most) skips when going over a gun. That said, I find the macro somewhat pointless (for lack of a better word) for me personally, as very rarely are you in gun-fights where just hip-firing will work, particularly with an assault rifle like the M8A1 (i.e. it's mainly a gun you aim down sights with and get meduim/long range targets). Then again, maybe I'm just using it wrong. At the moment I am using Bonefisher's M8A1 Elite macro however, which is just truly beast, and I'm loving it ha! :)
If your talking about the M8A1 auto tester that you can aim and fire! Yes it still has the going over gun problem but your best bet is to use my elite one on RT and get the M8A1 full auto tac version on page 7 in this post and use it that way! When not around dropped guns aim and hit the tac to mow them down!

Last edited:
If your talking about the M8A1 auto tester that you can aim and fire! Yes it still has the going over gun problem but your best bet is to use my elite one on RT and get the M8A1 full auto tac version on page 7 in this post and use it that way! When not around dropped guns aim and hit the tac to mow them down!

Ah, I think I may have tested/used it wrong then Bone; when I aimed the auto-tester one, it didn't let me do it. Hip-firing was fine, but aiming was a complete no go; do you need to use like a Hybrid Optic with it or something? Also, the glitching over guns issue was very minor; it only happened on the odd few occasions.

Your M8A1 Elite though is just bloody out of this world; you can hear/feel very little to no burst delay, and for competitive gaming it is just perfect! Thanks so much for this :D

bonefisher

My bad I put the wrong line on that one but fixed it so here give these a test! Just do not use any scorestreak that uses an X to take over to run and don't stand over dropped guns and this works great! Included the RT version and tac version! Add a on/off tac if you like! Also use scavenger because if it is at the end of the clip where you can't reload anymore it will glitch up!

Attachments

• M8A1 Full-Auto Tester.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 10
  • M8A1 Full-Auto (TAC).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 6
  • SWATT Full-Auto Tester.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 12
  • SWATT Full-Auto (TAC).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 6
  • Chicom Full-Auto (tac).vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 5

bonefisher

Has anybody really tried the instant gun switcher out to its full potential meaning aiming down sights firing and keep firing while hitting the instant gun switcher to there secondary weapon firing without missing a beat on firing your gun? Just checking if this is running like I'm doing with it! Give me some feedback to let me know!

bonefisher

I'm thinking of doing some RF's with the instant switcher in it to do it automatic on the last bullet incase you run into to many enemies to reload in the heat of the battle! What do you think?

Superamino

I've been using Instant switcher with SAWT & M8A1 with hybrid glitch and it has been hella fast. I think I have done what your saying before but wasn't really trying to, or paying attention. I'll check it out next time. You think you could alter the Instant gun switcher for like a super fast quikdraw?

Superamino

I like this SWAT macro I have been using. It's not the smooth full auto I'm craving but seems to have smoother fire online(not as much kick back). Been getting easy triple kills in some TDM! Adjust speed for your connection.

Attachments

• TDM SWAT.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 8

bonefisher

I'll try some different combinations to what I can come up with! I do have a sniper scope when you hit LT it scopes right to the crosshairs!

Temperature

One of my favorite macros ever.
I honestly didn't wanna try it at first, due to the fact I thought it would be a waste of a Budget Point for the Shock Charge.
But after some long consideration, I thought why not try it out?
After trying it out, I absolutely fell in love with it, and basically use it for every class I have.
Terrific Job BoneFisher on yet again another awesome Macro.

bonefisher

One of my favorite macros ever.
I honestly didn't wanna try it at first, due to the fact I thought it would be a waste of a Budget Point for the Shock Charge.
But after some long consideration, I thought why not try it out?
After trying it out, I absolutely fell in love with it, and basically use it for every class I have.
Terrific Job BoneFisher on yet again another awesome Macro.
Thanks Temperature! Hope you try it for the full potential meaning firing down sights and hitting it on you last bullet to switch over without missing a beat with your secondary weapon! Thinking of making some humanized one's so when it happens it does this automatic because if you run out of bullets you get the normal one!