• 4 ITS SOMEWHAT OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 GOOD

• 7 VERY GOOD

• Total voters

NYjetsNY1

TOMAHAWK NOW READY: VERY FAST... STILL NOT 100% DONE NEEDS SOME TESTING SO LET ME KNOW HOW IT IS! I THINK ITS SO FAR. WHEN ITS DONE IT WILL BE IN MACRO LIBRARY, FOR NOW CHECK BELOW.

DOWNLOAD: DOWNLOAD TURBO KNIFE SEMTEX [SPEED-LUNGE SPLUNGE]

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE? WATCH THESE VIDEOS:
SPLUNGE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jkcpvGrs8

V10.0 TURBO KNIFE BEFORE SPLUNGE (ADDED LUNGE):
WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOiQdRCrNR8
V5.0 (NOT AS GOOD LUNGE) (BEFORE SPLUNGE):
WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhB69tOgfjc

LUNGE IN V10.0
WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzuD1XPa0tE

DIRECTIONS: YOU MUST HAVE A SEMTEX / TOMAHAWK AT ALL TIMES
IF YOU DON'T YOU MUST GO BACK TO DEFAULT KNIFING.
PUT THE KNIFE ON YOUR TACT SWITCH / B / RS.
I have not tested LMG's or Snipers, only SMG's / Assault Rifles

To knife, press your knife button, either RS, B, or Tact switch.
IF IT IS ON B OR RS, MAKE SURE TO HIT B / RS MULTIPLE TIMES... BASICALLY KEEP HITTING B / RS FOR RAPID KNIFING, TOO FAST OR TOO SLOW IS FINE IT WILL AUTO-CORRECT THE MACRO IS AMAZING

IF YOU ARE USING THE TACT SWITCH VERSION, HOLD IT DOWN FOR RAPIDFIRE KNIFING MULTIPLE KNIFES.

sinfulbynature said:
If I had a capture card I would show you what I i did yesterday. 4 people camping the HQ, I flanked them and as soon as I walked in the door I hit the turbo knife mod. They just fell like dominoes b4 they could even turn. Im sure if I had done the regular knife 1 maybe 2 would have turned on me but with that they never stood a chance lol. Pwnin the competition indeed lol.

BEST PERKS FOR THIS:

SCAVENGER (PRO) - pick up nades/tomahawks to keep fast knifing

WARLORD PRO- 2 semtexes / tomahawks, use one then still fast knife.

SECOND CHANCE (PRO) - use the knife right as you are being shot at and you will throw a semtex/tomahawk while you are in second chance.

Speeds:
Splunge knife: 60-80 per minute
Default knife = 15-30 per minute
TOMAHAWK knife= 120-200 per minute

ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS POST THEM HERE

DOWNLOAD: DOWNLOAD TURBO KNIFE [SEMTEX SPEED-LUNGE SPLUNGE]

Xx Binno xX

Re: Turbo Knife 1000x better

Very nice.i plan on getting the new macro mod if i get my new job.till then i got the raven

NYjetsNY1

directions, you MUST have a semtax to knife, i suggest setting turbo knife to a tact switch so u can knife and when u run out of semtex go back to ur default knife way.
DIRECTIONS: PRESS KNIFE AFTER YOU HEAR THE CLICK OF SEMTEX, NOT THE SOUND OF IT STARTING UP BUT A MORE CLICKING SOUND, THEN YOU CAN KNIFE AGAIN.
You can knife 3 times faster each knife, so in one minute you can knife 60-90 (depends on if u screw it up by knifing too early / late) times. Without this mod you can knife 30 times. Also, you can shoot before you finish knifing. My improved knifing is much better than Blackburns, but again credit to him. It takes a little practice in timing when ur knife finishes to when u can reknife... but if u only knife once u can immediately shoot again = beast

NYjetsNY1

I added it to the library but its not loading for some reason will upload it right here in 1 minute... just hang for a sec and sure. Put the dropshot mod right on ur tact switch

NYjetsNY1

UPDATE WAS A GLITCH... normal setup is for knife is rs
tactical setup knife is B

sorry i got confused

its all fixed now try again redownload if macro didnt work... again sorry tactical is b normal is rs i got confused

NYjetsNY1

knife is so much better now, ur gun comes out faster and u can knife in rapid succesion with less screw ups please dl v.2

NYjetsNY1

Re: V2.0 Turbo Knife 1000x better

sorry dude they take forever to get approved... by then i made a new one - improved... which is what happened here so once i get a final version ... i'll get it in the library

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
sorry dude they take forever to get approved... by then i made a new one - improved... which is what happened here so once i get a final version ... i'll get it in the library
yea i know it takes forever....i was supposed to help with that but there are a TON of behind the scenes things going on right now.......im afraid of asking him......he might bite my head off..... :lol:

NYjetsNY1 said:
Anyone use this / like it?

I tried Blackburns but I haven't tried this one yet! I noticed you recomeded to set the glitch to a tac switch, but what would happen if I set it to the RS and I try knifing after I have thrown my semtex??? Wouldn't it just back to normal knifing???

NYjetsNY1

I don't know about blackburns. Mine is way faster but not usable after semtex thrown. What about blackburns?
mine ... it still tries to throw a semtex and it gets f'ed up (if u dont have one). You can set it to RS/B and then on a tact switch u can turn it off and on (similar to turning rapid fire off and on) just hit up a tact switch say, toggle on / off rs/b and when u throw ur semtex just togggle off

Remmnever

So does this actually throw your semtex or just pull it out then switch weapon? I should have my controller next week but this one is on the top of my list to try when it gets here. I'm just trying to get an idea of how it works.

I would open it in the macro software but the software gets all screwed up on my netbook resolution and I'm too lazy to install on my pc right now.

NYjetsNY1

Hey, to answer your question, it does not throw your semtex, it only activates it and then you can knife again fast- in rapid succession, or shoot, or run etc. If you are getting shot, and you use this to knife someone and you have second chance, you can throw semtexes in second chance, I have gotten kills 3 times that way, its pretty funny.

But yeah just pull it out then switch weapons back really quick