• 7 VERY GOOD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

evil5826

Re: V2.0 Turbo Knife 1000x better

NYjetsNY1 said:
anyone use / like this
Yep
I just press the damn tak switch too fast cause by the time they get that close it ends up being a knife off session. I just have to learn to wait for that click.

NYjetsNY1

hmm i should ask odingalt if he'll make this in the software:
click the tact, then it activates the turbo knife macro, then when you click it again it wont activate for x amount of seconds

DirkSmoove

with this macro, you dont get the little "glide" though right? It is more of a stationary knife? correct me if i am wrong.

NYjetsNY1

no it lunges very far actually sometimes doesnt show the animation but does lunge if thats what u mean, but you can shoot / reknife after .5 seconds

NYjetsNY1

HUGE UPDATE COMING TO TURBO KNIFING V3.0 IN THE PROCESS WILL BE FINISHED TOMORROW

UPDATE INCLUDES:
-KNIFE TOO FAST? ADDED SUPPORT SO U CANT KNIFE TOO FAST!!!!! IT WILL BE BEAST TRUST ME

NYjetsNY1

Re: V5.0 Turbo Knife INSANE OUT NOW

either faster or the same, only problem is the nose of the semtex, but u can knife faster and shoot so im uploading video 5 mins u can watch some highlights of it

Alright so I'm a little confused here what the difference from the

V5.0 Turbo Knife Normal Setup Tact Switch. Set to tactical switch you must be using default setup in game

V5.0 Turbo Knife Tactical Setup Tact Switch. Set to tactical switch you must be using tactical setup in game.
So basically they both get assign to a tact switch right? But what do you mean by using defaul/tactical set up??? Controller settings???

NYjetsNY1

In-game some people play with the default settings, thats the normal setup one.
In-game some people play with tactical settings, thats the Tactical setup one.

NORMAL = it needs to press RS to knife
TACTICAL = it needs to press B to knife

yesterday

quick question

Since Steady Aim Pro allows you to recover quicker from knifing, will it mess up the macro???

NYjetsNY1

at 4 bars this is ownage never fails ever
at 3 bars this glitches up sometimes ... i gotta fix that... which is gonna be very hard... anyways V10.0 will come out after software release.. we'll go from there