• 7 VERY GOOD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NYjetsNY1

Re: ~~V10.0 TURBO KNIFE~~

smallx said:
What does pressing down on the dpad do?

finally someone asks SOMETHING...
it prolongs the macro, adds a part so that u can't knife too fast... too fast would make u not knife at all
after software update i'll test more on where to put the d-pad down
d-pad down does NOTHING ingame, just prolongs the macro

yesterday

v10.0 is good stuff.

I've gotten into several knife fights and it's great cause all I have to do is aim and hold down a button. People are especially baffled at the final kill cams

Scavenger Pro + Warlord Pro + v10.0 on Nuketown is especially beast.

Great job!

NYjetsNY1

Originally Blackburn came up with the macro. I took his macro and improved the speed. 1.0 was born of my turbo knife. Then I added speed and less glitchups-in-game. V2.0 was born. V3.0 glitched up less. For V5.0 was a huge release. In all previous versions, you had to time your knifes. Why should you? Someone asked and I realized this. FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT. Another person told me how it was inaccurate and didn't lunge. Not only that but V5.0 only worked in 4-bar connection lobbies. Now, V10.0 is born. I have yet to have a glitched knife (unless u lag mid-doing the macro, as it will mess up because of that, same as rapid-fire-skips). To my luck and fortune, changing the interval of the y-presses not only made it work perfectly, but the timing was the bare minimum to initiate lunging. So V10.0 includes: Fast knifing FOR YOU, no human error on that, no glitching up, lunging, and a beast knife. If theres ANY other way to improve this macro LET ME KNOW. SPEAK because without your complaints, we'd be on version V2.0. Let me know any other macros you want, comments on this one, and I am going to make a 180 dropshot for 10 sensitivity after the update.

V5.0 = the knife cut out too fast for a FULL lunge. Check at 00:23-00:28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhB69tOgfjc
V10.0 = PERFECT LUNGE, check my video on original post.

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
why do you need to double post?...its called editing your posts

idk y not ... its easier just to do another one... click for new post, then it is to edit, reformat delete what u dont want... its not a big deal right? unless its an issue why does it matter

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
why do you need to double post?...its called editing your posts

idk y not ... its easier just to do another one... click for new post, then it is to edit, reformat delete what u dont want... its not a big deal right? unless its an issue why does it matter
actually editing your post is just a push of a button......and yea it is a big deal your padding your posts

Who cares about "fark" post count?!!??! ... like honestly its just a number, like I said it was easier to just hit new post.... Besides I don't even have 1/3 of ur post count.
ok fine.. i EDITED this post.

Back on topic now

Remmnever

I've got this all programmed to my controller but I had to go out of town for christmas. I should be back home tomorrow though and I will try it out. I'm excited about not having to push the button over and over.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
I've got this all programmed to my controller but I had to go out of town for christmas. I should be back home tomorrow though and I will try it out. I'm excited about not having to push the button over and over.

only for the tactical switch.

If you put turbo knife on RS/B you have to push the button over and over.
For the tactical switch, you can just hold it down.
I might be able to fix having to press B/RS in V11.0 and above... i'll see what i can do especially gonna wanna see if i can add stuff for after the software update

NYjetsNY1

alright. I think I figured out a fix though. Not sure though because of strange looping-laws of the reg buttons that differ from the tacs... but yeah. But anyways I'll try but once the New Years update comes (think so) it should fix this not sure though.

Remmnever

rodman55 said:
Why Not Steady Aim Pro...

This macro is all about timing.

Steady Aim pro allows you to recover more quickly after knifing so it messes up the timing of this macro. It could be tweaked to work though. It should actually be faster if timed properly with steady aim pro.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
rodman55 said:
Why Not Steady Aim Pro...

This macro is all about timing.

Steady Aim pro allows you to recover more quickly after knifing so it messes up the timing of this macro. It could be tweaked to work though. It should actually be faster if timed properly with steady aim pro.

is it worth making? I can try

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
hey i dont know if V10 will work but V5 on MW2 with a claymore works!!!!

Awesome!!! Can you test V10.0? If 10.0 works then i'll upload 10.0 to MW2 if not i'll add v5.0