• 4 ITS SOMEWHAT OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 GOOD

• 7 VERY GOOD

• Total voters

Darren

This turbo knife needs some tweaking. I have had instances that it doesnt pull the gun back out but the pistols then the gun and it kinda hangs not letting me knife again, been killed a few times because of this. I use it on the right stick if this helps.

NYjetsNY1

Darren said:
This turbo knife needs some tweaking. I have had instances that it doesnt pull the gun back out but the pistols then the gun and it kinda hangs not letting me knife again, been killed a few times because of this. I use it on the right stick if this helps.

Semtex one available in the library or the tomahawk one here? The tomahawk one is a beta that hasn't been tested very far. The semtex one is flawless for me though, it is in the library. You must be using a semtex all the time. If you throw your semtex the turbo knife will not work. If you use scavenger pro and warlord pro, turbo knife is amazing.

NYjetsNY1

I'd say the tomahawk one is amazing in private matches... knife every .3 seconds... crazy... but not as good in public matches

Hey Jets so iv'e tried some of the super lunge turbo knifes in the macro library but for some reason I feel like I'm choosing the wrong one! Right now I'm using the Super Speed Lunge Turbo Knife on the tac switch for people who use RS as there knife button but when I press the tac switch my guy doesn't pull out a knife!!! So I normaly knife with the Right Stick and I want the Super Speed lunge on my tac swich, would you mine posting the macro I should be using here? I would appriciate it thanks!

p.s I am using a semtex :)

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
Hey Jets so iv'e tried some of the super lunge turbo knifes in the macro library but for some reason I feel like I'm choosing the wrong one! Right now I'm using the Super Speed Lunge Turbo Knife on the tac switch for people who use RS as there knife button but when I press the tac switch my guy doesn't pull out a knife!!! So I normaly knife with the Right Stick and I want the Super Speed lunge on my tac swich, would you mine posting the macro I should be using here? I would appriciate it thanks!

p.s I am using a semtex :)

Upload your .vks! Let me see what's wrong with it lol.

Directshot999

What happens when you use one of these with the Ballistic Knives equipped? I think the Ballistic Knives let you knife a little faster, so does it throw any of these macros off?

NYjetsNY1

Directshot999 said:
What happens when you use one of these with the Ballistic Knives equipped? I think the Ballistic Knives let you knife a little faster, so does it throw any of these macros off?

I don't think so but not sure, I believe it isn't any faster with ballistic knife.

Directshot999

NYjetsNY1 said:
Directshot999 said:

I don't think so but not sure, I believe it isn't any faster with ballistic knife.

I really hope not. I don't care if it's any faster (it's fast enough, right? :lol: ), but I'm a big Ballistic Knife fan, it's my secondary weapon of choice. I really only used it primarily for the knife though, I guess I don't need the extra speed now that I've got this...

NYjetsNY1

Yeah you don't need it now! The tomahawk one, works best in private matches, is faster than the ballistic! Not sure about the semtex, but it is close.

NYjetsNY1

Directshot999 said:
So would the Tomahawk one even work in regular multiplayer?

It does, but not great. It sometimes messes up. You'll know what I mean. The speed is too much for the online servers to handle! So just use the tomahawk one in a private match.

The semtex one works on a tomahawk, just not fast.

Semtex version: Perfect, Fast. Online, or private match. U can use it with tomahawk.

Tomahawk version: Private match, extremely fast. Not as good online. Tomahawk only.

Directshot999

So I never actually had to use the splunge feature of this macro until yesterday, when I knifed two people so fast that it registered as a double kill to my friend :D

Thanks for this macro, it's pretty awesome

NYjetsNY1

Directshot999 said:
So I never actually had to use the splunge feature of this macro until yesterday, when I knifed two people so fast that it registered as a double kill to my friend :D

Thanks for this macro, it's pretty awesome

No problem!

NYjetsNY1

Hey guys... is this still working for everyone? My black ops turbo knife was glitchy earlier on a 3-bar connection.

Just wondering, I may need to fix up the turbo knife possibly.