Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 GOOD

• 7 VERY GOOD

• Total voters

ICP_Vlad

Re: TURBO KNIFE-SPLUNGE [insane lunge! and speed!]

This is so far my favorite script, it's too bad that the Tomahawk is my favorite lethal grenade... So I took this script and modified it to work with a Tomahawk. :D Only tested it in Combat Training since I don't play competitively with other players if I can avoid it... Someone test and let me know how it works in a real match? I get speeds that are ridiculous.

NYjetsNY1

ICP_Vlad said:
This is so far my favorite script, it's too bad that the Tomahawk is my favorite lethal grenade... So I took this script and modified it to work with a Tomahawk. :D Only tested it in Combat Training since I don't play competitively with other players if I can avoid it... Someone test and let me know how it works in a real match? I get speeds that are ridiculous.

Alright! Thanks for the script, I don't use a tomahawk otherwise I'd try... but maybe i'd try this one

NYjetsNY1

ICP_Vlad said:

I'll test yours + blackburns + work on adding speed and functionality to it (Such as lungeing)

NYjetsNY1

Thanks man, I actually am testing NOW. So far I have gotten INSANE speeds... like every .25 seconds a knife

NYjetsNY1

ICP_Vlad said:

Sorry if I posted a lot but at any rate thanks for the macro-creating-try! It was great. It helped me create this new macro. I honestly was skeptical of the d-pad down, my own little kick to it, but it really does fix the macro!

ICP_Vlad

Told you it was pretty insane dude, glad I decided to try tweaking it for the Tomahawk. :cool: I've been getting triple kills with just my knife alone, hah!

NYjetsNY1

ICP_Vlad said:
Told you it was pretty insane dude, glad I decided to try tweaking it for the Tomahawk. :cool: I've been getting triple kills with just my knife alone, hah!

Combat training is a ton different than online. With cb training you could have probably faster speeds. But at any rate what do you think about the tomahawk macro I made?

xxVIKINGxx

Hey NYJets i just wanted to let you know how much I like and appreciate you shareing the turbo knife. But when I assighn the splunge it doesnt lunge for me,it still knifes really fast but it's not lunging. It's probrally something im doing wrong, do you have any tips on what It could be. Thank you for your help and macro's.

NYjetsNY1

If you are using the semtex version, you only lunge when you are:

A. Running at the enemy
B. Close to the enemy
C. Are looking at the enemy
D. Are doing B+C but not A

If you are using the Tomahawk version:

It is a beta. Not fully done. Not 100% perfect.