New profile posts

hey dude,

did you ever get around to making for combos for umvc3? i have a pretty dirty doom loop and a good magneto combo into his lvl 3 programmed if youre interested in trading. looking for akuma, sentinel and doom combos. thanks.
Hi, the names Jeff and I own over 90 thousand video games and thinking of trying out one of these controllers here perhaps?
Jim,I am trying out some of the packs in your dropbox...but the idiot that I am, I cant figure out what macros do what, etc...in particular the bf4....can you help? i think i can figure out the titanfall, but is there any way to get a screeshot of the bf4 or maybe a user guide for a newbie like me? thanks a heap
DISL0YALPUPPET
DISL0YALPUPPET
Awesome. Thanks....even though its set up for you, if you get a chance to make screenshots, i could start learning...i know im asking a lot without giving much in return, but trust me, its very much appreciated.
JIM WALKER
JIM WALKER
I have added some files to dropbox taken direct from my forge, they are edit shots, some of actual runes, the others of my bf4 rune pack setup, just examples though, hopefully give you an idea of the how to ....
DISL0YALPUPPET
DISL0YALPUPPET
Awesome! Thanks, sorry it took so long to get back....definitely gonna tinker this weekend with them
Jim, my comment on that post wasn't meant to cause any trouble in the forum. I feel as though it was my fault and I do apologize for it. Have a great day Sir.
JIM WALKER
JIM WALKER
Worry not my friend, the problem was down to odingalt for responding in the way that he did, there is no responsibility on your part whatsoever .... but thank you for the pm ..... my participation within the forum is over, I will log in for updates only ....
nlnSilencenln
nlnSilencenln
I am sorry to hear that. I really respect everything you had to say in the forum. I was lurking these forums for more than 2 weeks and you were one that I felt had a really good handle on this new controller. I would hope that if I might need advice I could still count on you even if just in pm.
JIM WALKER
JIM WALKER
no problem, if I can help then yes, pm me and I will answer the best I can .....
Well said bonefisher, Einar, his tag is "NobleMarden" .. spamming the site with pharmacy ads ... please block/kick him ....
Darn bot must of got in and is loading the site with ads! I don't know if you get this message right away to kick him off!
MW2 patch busted. New turbo knife and riot setups for default and tactical users! U can find it in the MW2 section in NY Jets Turbo Knife sticky. This one is long overdue but so sweet to have.
Jitter patch offically cracked and reload glitch has now been fixed! The sprint jitter method is out the new semtex jitter is in! No more reload lag when your to close to an enemy. There always one downside though u must have a semtex and be using the fasthands perk. Just go to the forums and check out the new SemtexJitter/FHperk macro!
Im going oldschool on some classic games. Getting back into MW2. If your into retro throwbacks hit me up as i am going to be making new mods for the older titles. Already made new jitters for MW2 and there beastly! check them out and feel free to post ideas of any macros u may want.