BLACK OPS lll

bonefisher

I'm on level 5 with this XR-2 and the burst is slow on it.... so hoping the optic glitch helps it out.... the jitter is amazing but long shots sucks with it with just a rapid fire.

bonefisher

The XR-2 kinda sucks til you get quick draw, grip, high caliber and finally the varix 3.. only thing saves til you get the optic is the jitter.

bonefisher

The VMP submachine gun is running with the Vesper. Great damage! The sniper P-06 is a charge burst rifle. Which I'm not liking it unless the optic shows something different but I need to level it up for that which don't think it will happen unless they run game longer......

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I'm dossapointed. I pre orderd the game a long time ago, now I'm moving and I have to renovate my new house ( carpet, paint ect) before I can fully move in. Going to miss a solid 2 to 3 weeks of gameplay. I'll be so far behind it's not even funny. To bad my mortgage broker is retarded and couldn't get his shit together. Finally finalized after 3 extensions because of his incompetence. Anyway let me know what's what when the game progresses! I'll be way in the back catching up lol.

bonefisher

Not a problem White... I am worried that they fixed the optic glitch though. Tried the other day on BO2 and didn't work. Have you messed with it on your end lately?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
No I haven't. I'm technically homeless right now till I get my keys to my new home. I had to move my wife and me into my parents house till the loan goes through. Its tough right now.

bonefisher

What is nice where you run Scavenger with C4 or Combat Axe it replenishes ammo and equipment. Only thing the C4 doesn't do like the old BO2 detonating in the air has to land first but still fun. Already made a rune for this.....

Last edited: