Custom Viking360 Constroller from East Seattle Electronics

Paul

Fredrow said:
2 new controllers I got done today...... Hella Sick......

[attachment=1:lhelikb8]Fall Camo_V360.jpg[/attachment:lhelikb8]

This is a Fall Camo "Hammer"
Has white LEDs with Black PS3 sticks

[attachment=0:lhelikb8]orange creamsicle Tiger Stripe_V360.jpg[/attachment:lhelikb8]

This is a Orange-Creamsicle "Raven"
Has orange LEDs with Black 360 Sticks......

Trying to get done with some homework so I can list these Bad Boys for sale tonight....... But its looking more like they will be up for sale on Friday.....

I have no criticism at all. I love the two controllers above.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Nice. I think that's the first fall camo I've seen, to many colors for most people to do properly... Only thing is I think that it's more cloud-shaped (I don't really know how to explain it, but standard camo paterny) in-game. But that's a matter of prefrence, some people like the stick shaped type better.

Th3_F4ll3n

No offense, but neither of those controllers really tickles my fancy. The Fall one just looks like a bunch of random lines. And the other looks toyish. But, its probably just me, I'm the type of person who organizes my pens and pencils by color, size, and patten. Still, I have to say, the Fall one must have taken some work.

P.S. My friend love the Fall one. Too bad he's broke ;)

Fredrow

Th3_F4ll3n said:
No offense, but neither of those controllers really tickles my fancy. The Fall one just looks like a bunch of random lines. And the other looks toyish. But, its probably just me, I'm the type of person who organizes my pens and pencils by color, size, and patten. Still, I have to say, the Fall one must have taken some work.

Ahhhh, you should have told me before hand, I would have installed a special feather on one of those controller just for tickling your FANCY!!!!! :eek:

Hey nice call on the random lines, someone really knows their shapes!!!!! Oh Snap...... :eek:

Just playing around pimp!!!! The orange colored one was designed after my favorite summer time treat... Those hella bomb Orange-creamcicles.... Have you ever had one of those?? Those things are hella Ol' School..... And I feel you on being organize, Im a freak when it comes to that... But you kind of have too when your doing electronics work...... But I still dont see why that plays into you not liking these controllers!!!..... hahahha......

But nevertheless thanks for your insight....

obo

lol, i have to admit. The orange one reminds me of a popsicle.

but the blue tiger and the fall one look great. Especially the fall one. Suuuper sexy.

keep it up fredrow

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
Th3_F4ll3n said:

Ahhhh, you should have told me before hand, I would have installed a special feather on one of those controller just for tickling your FANCY!!!!! :eek:

Hey nice call on the random lines, someone really knows their shapes!!!!! Oh Snap...... :eek:

Just playing around pimp!!!! The orange colored one was designed after my favorite summer time treat... Those hella bomb Orange-creamcicles.... Have you ever had one of those?? Those things are hella Ol' School..... And I feel you on being organize, Im a freak when it comes to that... But you kind of have too when your doing electronics work...... But I still dont see why that plays into you not liking these controllers!!!..... hahahha......

But nevertheless thanks for your insight....
Love creamsicles but I gotta agree about the fall...it's a bit boxy(my opinion)...could I make a sugestion????...maybe make the stencle wavy?....I think that would look sick-er....but that's your cup of tea I'm just giving a little constructive critisism

cagman40

Fredrow, man, you are seriously talented with these custom shells. It kinda sucks I'm all the way over here in Sydney (shipping's a fair fortune to you) and can't send you my raven for one of your sweet paint jobs. My dad is the guy who represents Viking360 over here and he's pretty impressed by your works as well. Keep it up dude, f*&^$#^ awesome.

Fredrow

cagman40 said:
Fredrow, man, you are seriously talented with these custom shells. It kinda sucks I'm all the way over here in Sydney (shipping's a fair fortune to you) and can't send you my raven for one of your sweet paint jobs. My dad is the guy who represents Viking360 over here and he's pretty impressed by your works as well. Keep it up dude, f*&^$#^ awesome.

Word! Thanks for giving dap's on my work....

Fredrow

Here are the 2 newest controllers I have done. Both are XCM controllers with the Raven MOD, and the 3.5mm jack. The Blue controller was already sold, but the other XCM green with the LEDs under the clear sticks is for sale, also you will notice that is has a stock Black Microsoft shell for the bottom!

[attachment=3:1sxuuqvp]XCM-Blue_(top_LED-ON).jpg[/attachment:1sxuuqvp][attachment=2:1sxuuqvp]XCM-Blue_(bottom).jpg[/attachment:1sxuuqvp][attachment=1:1sxuuqvp]XCM-Green_(bottom).jpg[/attachment:1sxuuqvp][attachment=0:1sxuuqvp]XCM-Green_(top_LED-ON).jpg[/attachment:1sxuuqvp]

Fredrow

PS3andCOD said:
People didn't like the bumpers on the bumpers on teh XCM's, does using a stock bottom fix that?

Fix what?? On both of these XCM shells the bumpers were perfect!!!

v360Reflex

Fredrow said:
Here are the 2 newest controllers I have done. Both are XCM controllers with the Raven MOD, and the 3.5mm jack. The Blue controller was already sold, but the other XCM green with the LEDs under the clear sticks is for sale, also you will notice that is has a stock Black Microsoft shell for the bottom!

[attachment=3:2pyak7n1]XCM-Blue_(top_LED-ON).jpg[/attachment:2pyak7n1][attachment=2:2pyak7n1]XCM-Blue_(bottom).jpg[/attachment:2pyak7n1][attachment=1:2pyak7n1]XCM-Green_(bottom).jpg[/attachment:2pyak7n1][attachment=0:2pyak7n1]XCM-Green_(top_LED-ON).jpg[/attachment:2pyak7n1]
perfection the blue one is mine cant wait too get it back!

another satisfied customer! :D