Gamermodz released a USB-Programmable controller!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Offering money to get someone to break the law? Urgently asking? Did you spell the word you were thinking of wrong or something? That's what I got when I googled it. I copied and pasted it from your post so... I don't know, doesn't make much sense.

Paul

PS3andCOD said:
Offering money to get someone to break the law? Urgently asking? Did you spell the word you were thinking of wrong or something? That's what I got when I googled it. I copied and pasted it from your post so... I don't know, doesn't make much sense.

I think by law he meant the Viking forums is the discussion base of a Gamermodz product.

Gamermodz, I have 2 or 3 different controllers from you. Your controllers are high quality, but I like Viking more.

BTW, Woah, my thread got this popular. O_O

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I get what your saying. If I get a 360 mod, I'll definatly go with viking, but unfortunatly viking does not have PS3 mods. I very much like how Viking does things, and would buy a viking PS3 version in a heart beat, but they probably arn't going to have one any time soon. For now I've go to go with whatever I can get.

Paul

PS3andCOD said:
I get what your saying. If I get a 360 mod, I'll definatly go with viking, but unfortunatly viking does not have PS3 mods. I very much like how Viking does things, and would buy a viking PS3 version in a heart beat, but they probably arn't going to have one any time soon. For now I've go to go with whatever I can get.

Yeah, I saw your thread on Gamermodz just now. XD

kristianz1

Paul said:
PS3andCOD said:

I think by law he meant the Viking forums is the discussion base of a Gamermodz product.

Gamermodz, I have 2 or 3 different controllers from you. Your controllers are high quality, but I like Viking more.

BTW, Woah, my thread got this popular. O_O

Yes, lucky you. I did mention it in a topic right after you, few minutes :) ! Congratulations for beeing the first spy hunter :cool: !

Hazer

I have seen a couple of USB rapid fire's now, here's another;

http://rapidfirethis.com/index.php?disp ... ory_id=185

Thats actually a clone of mine. Its not really USB as the cable is a USB->Serial converter. It is also not flashable, just merely configurable through the PC app.

But I did not join this forum for the purpose of correcting that. This is why I joined:

Look, I am not in here trying to promote business or convience customers to purchase from us. Just by answering that question about the PS3 made me feel like an asshole.
If you have other questions pertaining to how we do business or other products and NOT to do with "who's got the better product, Viking or you", I will answer them. I didn't come in here to get in to a "who is better battle". It's petty and we don't do business that way. I only came in to correct an assumption about the new Alpha mod and software we released.

That is a direct conflict in statements. Man, you really piss me off. If I were Odin, I would wipe your existence off these boards. Its a shame he probably believes morals should take precedence here. I can undetstand your desire to defend yourself. I have seen your site, and your work is professional (with the price to match as you are the second most expensive next to 'Evil'. At least your price is justified through effort). But you did not stop at defending yourself. I find it very interesting you came in here soo quickly to find this port in the first place. More like you have been trolling Viking since they launched perhaps? Interesting how you drop alot of info too about how your product is better. Wait, you didnt. You dropped info on the Viking chip instead. Funny how you know so much. Reverse engineer perhaps? You wouldnt know a damn thing more than the flasher unless you downloaded the code yourself from this site and put in the effort to find out how the Viking company aplied the bootloader.

Did you come here to defend yourself? In less than 12 hours? I find it convenient you dropped enough information to give other competitors the idea to try and clone the companies product. Considering you pride yourself on achieving encryption and serialization, only because you discovered certain 'weeknesses' yourself through your revere engineering. And now that you set it up so your product cannot be ripped off, you come here at the very first chance and drop the right idea so that competing companies know about such weeknesses. Is it really hard to understand what will happen if this Viking chip gets cloned? Odin cannot possibly be expected to write hexes for his own chips along with dozens of chinese-based duplicates sold by every would-be rapidfire shop on the net. Once his work gets exploited to the point where he only supports other peoples sales and not his won, why would he keep going? So the only people getting screwed is Odin and his customers. Yet you stay standing cause you encrypted? Looks more like a tactical way to get rid of your competition.

And lets be real here: In direct comparison, Viking is a one-time price. They dont look to gouge there customers for every glitch to come out. You do. Who cares if the Viking only works on CG? They dont sell kits! That would be the only concern for matrix! Who cares if you learned how to use a bilateral switch to be compatible w/ matrix?

Odin, do your customers a favor and shut this fkn thread down and erase it. Swallow your moralistic pride for the sake of fairness to your customers.

Hazer

PS3: Just stop talking. Its the equivalent of telling your girlfriend: "Your sister is better looking. Mind if I 'date' her instead?"

If your that hard up, take it outside.

obo

sorry, i saw this and had to post. You say that morals should be put aside here for this thread. The reason viking 's customers trust this company is because it's honest. There is even a quote under the about us decribing this
"But don’t ask me. Ask our customers. Visit our forums, and read unfiltered experiences from existing Viking360 customers. We only moderate our forums for language/behavior and organization – not to hand pick the best reviews."

if the forums started to become moderated to conceal competition, then where would it stop? Who knows what else would be filtered. The only thing that would accomplish would be secrecy that would lead people not to trust viking.

I admit that you make some good points however, and do wish that the codes would be encrypted for the sake of this company.
That is one thing that would prevent other companies from stealing ideas.

GAMERMODZoCOM

Good evening ****tard.

I came in here because this thread was linking to my site. As good business practice (which you lack aparently), these are things that you should check regularly.

You think I stole code? Ha! I have been around the longest creating mods no one can duplicate! How dare you make such a false accusation.

I can communicate directly, no bilateral swith involved. Don't be jealous your not half as smart.

I hate ****tards like you. You are probably one of the basement modding ****s that sell "****" on eBay an **** the customer over with a crapy product!

You better rethink you accusations. Your nothing but a posing retard.

Paul

Hazer said:
I have seen a couple of USB rapid fire's now, here's another;

http://rapidfirethis.com/index.php?disp ... ory_id=185

Thats actually a clone of mine. Its not really USB as the cable is a USB->Serial converter. It is also not flashable, just merely configurable through the PC app.

But I did not join this forum for the purpose of correcting that. This is why I joined:

[quote:1kikl033]Look, I am not in here trying to promote business or convience customers to purchase from us. Just by answering that question about the PS3 made me feel like an asshole.
If you have other questions pertaining to how we do business or other products and NOT to do with "who's got the better product, Viking or you", I will answer them. I didn't come in here to get in to a "who is better battle". It's petty and we don't do business that way. I only came in to correct an assumption about the new Alpha mod and software we released.

That is a direct conflict in statements. Man, you really piss me off. If I were Odin, I would wipe your existence off these boards. Its a shame he probably believes morals should take precedence here. I can undetstand your desire to defend yourself. I have seen your site, and your work is professional (with the price to match as you are the second most expensive next to 'Evil'. At least your price is justified through effort). But you did not stop at defending yourself. I find it very interesting you came in here soo quickly to find this port in the first place. More like you have been trolling Viking since they launched perhaps? Interesting how you drop alot of info too about how your product is better. Wait, you didnt. You dropped info on the Viking chip instead. Funny how you know so much. Reverse engineer perhaps? You wouldnt know a damn thing more than the flasher unless you downloaded the code yourself from this site and put in the effort to find out how the Viking company aplied the bootloader.

Did you come here to defend yourself? In less than 12 hours? I find it convenient you dropped enough information to give other competitors the idea to try and clone the companies product. Considering you pride yourself on achieving encryption and serialization, only because you discovered certain 'weeknesses' yourself through your revere engineering. And now that you set it up so your product cannot be ripped off, you come here at the very first chance and drop the right idea so that competing companies know about such weeknesses. Is it really hard to understand what will happen if this Viking chip gets cloned? Odin cannot possibly be expected to write hexes for his own chips along with dozens of chinese-based duplicates sold by every would-be rapidfire shop on the net. Once his work gets exploited to the point where he only supports other peoples sales and not his won, why would he keep going? So the only people getting screwed is Odin and his customers. Yet you stay standing cause you encrypted? Looks more like a tactical way to get rid of your competition.

And lets be real here: In direct comparison, Viking is a one-time price. They dont look to gouge there customers for every glitch to come out. You do. Who cares if the Viking only works on CG? They dont sell kits! That would be the only concern for matrix! Who cares if you learned how to use a bilateral switch to be compatible w/ matrix?

Odin, do your customers a favor and shut this fkn thread down and erase it. Swallow your moralistic pride for the sake of fairness to your customers.[/quote:1kikl033]

Viking actually does sell kits.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=327

obo

ok, before this get out of hand. Lets not start a flame war here. Gamermods.com you do have a lot of features for your products that other companies do not, i will give you that, and so does viking. Both companies have specific features that make them different. It depends what you want. Viking360 has the advantage in cod right now hands down due to its upgradablility. And i'll admit that i wish i had one of your halo 3 controllers if i had the money. Bxb is something that i would like to be able to do. However this isnt a place that we need to flame. So please lets not start off on tangents where every other word is swearing/insulting

GAMERMODZoCOM

Good evening ****tard. (Hazar)

I came in here because this thread was linking to my site. As good business practice (which you lack aparently), these are things that you should check regularly.

You think I stole code? Ha! I have been around the longest creating mods no one can duplicate! How dare you make such a false accusation.

I can communicate directly, no bilateral swith involved. Don't be jealous your not half as smart.

I hate ****tards like you. You are probably one of the basement modding ****s that sell "****" on eBay an **** the customer over with a crapy product!

You better rethink you accusations. Your nothing but a posing retard.GAMERMODZoCOM

IrishStyle

No they don't Paul. Some chips were sold to Foundmy and they are selling kits. I believe I read somewhere here that they were sold like 50 or so.

Paul

IrishStyle said:
No they don't Paul. Some chips were sold to Foundmy and they are selling kits. I believe I read somewhere here that they were sold like 50 or so.

Oh, well I have no idea then.

GAMERMODZoCOM

Wait, Wait, Wait, I came here (joined forums today) because this thread was linking to my site. Hazar on the other hand has a join date of today as well.

Who's been trolling Viking?

Man I would love to kick his teeth in!

kristianz1

GAMERMODZoCOM said:
Wait, Wait, Wait, I came here (joined forums today) because this thread was linking to my site. Hazar on the other hand has a join date of today as well.

Who's been trolling Viking?

I support you man! You have every right too be here and post topics! Its bring competition and that is awesome! Also good for Viking360!

Status
Not open for further replies.