Gamermodz released a USB-Programmable controller!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

GAMERMODZoCOM said:
An ignorant redneck. He is probably off right now smokin pole.

Ouch, his posts really got to you, didn't they?

But uhh Gamermodz, is it possible you could update your videos on cod and add one for mw2? ;D

GAMERMODZoCOM

Yeah, his post pissed me off and I really want to kick him in his teeth.

I was floored someone could be that stupid. I mean really, I can communicate directly with 360 controller microcontrollers, and PS3 microcontrollers but I need to steal rapid fire codes? wtf?

We have been having a company re-make all the videos and making videos for MW2 and new products that haven't released yet. We wanted to give them all the work to do at once rather then a little here, a little there. Just more cost effective that way. Plus people know what rapid fire is now. It's nothing new or "unbelievable" anymore so there wasn't a rush on it.

Paul

GAMERMODZoCOM said:
Yeah, his post pissed me off and I really want to kick him in his teeth.

I was floored someone could be that stupid. I mean really, I can communicate directly with 360 controller microcontrollers, and PS3 microcontrollers but I need to steal rapid fire codes? wtf?

We have been having a company re-make all the videos and making videos for MW2 and new products that haven't released yet. We wanted to give them all the work to do at once rather then a little here, a little there. Just more cost effective that way. Plus people know what rapid fire is now. It's nothing new or "unbelievable" anymore so there wasn't a rush on it.

Ah, ok. I was just wondering since everyone else but you guys has videos.

Couldn't you guys just get a HD screen recorder, video editing software, and do it yourself though?

I think you could afford it. :p

GAMERMODZoCOM

We have an HD capture card which is what we used to make the video's prior. If you can't tell with our banners, images, software, etc, we like our stuff professionally done. I didn't like the way our videos ever came out. Plus we needed to make a dvd that the retail fronts could play in a loop which is a big deal.

Paul

GAMERMODZoCOM said:
We have an HD capture card which is what we used to make the video's prior. If you can't tell with our banners, images, software, etc, we like our stuff professionally done. I didn't like the way our videos ever came out. Plus we needed to make a dvd that the retail fronts could play in a loop which is a big deal.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation. I thought you guys might of gotten lazy on your videos or something. O_O Plus on your new videos, you might want to make comments available maybe. :p

GAMERMODZoCOM

Now we can. The reason we stopped letting comments on the videos (years ago we changed that setting) was because people didn't believe controllers could do what the video showed so they would post in the comments that it was fake. Of course it's different now, we just never changed those settings back.

Paul

GAMERMODZoCOM said:
Now we can. The reason we stopped letting comments on the videos (years ago we changed that setting) was because people didn't believe controllers could do what the video showed so they would post in the comments that it was fake. Of course it's different now, we just never changed those settings back.

Alright, thanks for helping me with all my questions BTW. I think it's a little bit more ironic I get answers to these questions faster on Viking then I did on Gamermodz. (Although I never asked these ones. XD)

kristianz1

Since you are here Gamermodz, there is one thing i wonder. With now the usb software controller thing, is it possible make it autoaim all the time? I dont think of aimbot, but sometime i play it follows the target, like snap onto it, and sometimes not? I have not figured out yet why this happens. Did hear sometime ago that it was because you hold left trigger half way down, but think not, or?

obo

rapidfire controllers in stores?
such as what? im just curious, this honestly is surprising to me. I know most rapidfire shops are online shops with people doing mods in their garage/basement or whatever. Im sure its a fancy set up, i just assumed most rapidfire shops were operated from the home, and the owners had other jobs

Paul

kristianz1 said:
Since you are here Gamermodz, there is one thing i wonder. With now the usb software controller thing, is it possible make it autoaim all the time? I dont think of aimbot, but sometime i play it follows the target, like snap onto it, and sometimes not? I have not figured out yet why this happens. Did hear sometime ago that it was because you hold left trigger half way down, but think not, or?

It's a feature your able to enable called auto aim. As far as I'm aware, it only works on NPCs. Some other mod shop has it in their features in WaW to abuse that for an "aimbot."

Paul

obo said:
rapidfire controllers in stores?
such as what? im just curious, this honestly is surprising to me. I know most rapidfire shops are online shops with people doing mods in their garage/basement or whatever. Im sure its a fancy set up, i just assumed most rapidfire shops were operated from the home, and the owners had other jobs

You do have the crummy products that are occasionally offered. For a controller with RF to make it far, it needs to be a completely different controller.

Microsoft has it down in the TOS you can't mod the console or controller.

Hazer

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...UQBSgA&q=hazer+open+source+rapid+fire&spell=1

Not much else needs to be said.

I never said you stole his code. What I said is that you delibarately set it up so that other companies will try to to by dropping all the right keywords to have other create thier own clones. In essence, its the same as if you read the companies unshredded documents and released them to the public so that every would-be mod-shop can get thier hands on the code themselves and undermine Viking, all while keeping your own hands 'clean'. Its dirtier than if you sold the clone chip yourself.

And for your information, I have to date not made a single penny off of rapidfire controllers.

As for screwing the customer, what do you charge for a single glitch? I swear, if your actions screws over these people, I will make sure rapidfire will no longer be marketable. I will opensource every damn thing you make, and then some. I will even sell chips at cost just to make sure I bury the very notion of making a profit off controller mods.

Odin, I will take no offense what-so-ever if you eradicate just my posts if you deem so.

The rest of you dont quite get the background message being said here. This guy is deliberately trying to sabotage the Viking chip. Most of his posts are blatant advertising. How many TacoBell posters do you see hanging on the walls of a McDonalds? I said from the begining he had the right to defend his product. After the one sentence where he did defend it, he has stated multiple times about more than three of his other products , including telling PS3 to wander on over to his site. Its completely unethical as the only reason is to steal customers from these very forums. I already know that most of the people here will stay loyal to Odin, but that still does not justify this guys actions.

kristianz1

Paul said:
kristianz1 said:

It's a feature your able to enable called auto aim. As far as I'm aware, it only works on NPCs. Some other mod shop has it in their features in WaW to abuse that for an "aimbot."

Oki. The case is that i always have autoaim on, but sometimes it sticks too the target (follows) them, and sometimes not. Just wanted too know if there was a secret, or if its just luck.

GAMERMODZoCOM

Always check your junk mail. There are quite a few people that handle the emails, ticketing system, live chat, etc so we are very good at responding but we can't control if our responses end up in someones junk mail folder.

A good rule of thumb is to check your junk mail every couple days, you never know when something you are waiting on will arrive in there.

obo,
We supply Play N Trade (just like GameStops). So far only Florida and Virginia are completely setup. We put the other states on hold because of the new products and how things are going to change.

Also, I don't know how Viking is run but we have over 2500sqf of office space with 7 employee's.

When I started GamerModz I was working for a national home builder as the regional IT admin for their Florida division. A buddy that played Halo with me called me one day and we were talking about the new double shot glitch (halo 2 of course oh and on the first gen xbox, 360 wasn't out yet) that was just figured out and he said "Do you think you could make a controller that could do that for us?". I said "anything is possible". I built both of us one in a week or so and then found out there was a market for this.

I kept my job for about another year and then moved to doing this full time.

Paul

kristianz1 said:
Paul said:
kristianz1 said:

Oki. The case is that i always have autoaim on, but sometimes it sticks too the target (follows) them, and sometimes not. Just wanted too know if there was a secret, or if its just luck.

I think doing that is a glitch actually. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere else if you scope then rescope it'll do that, but not sure.

kristianz1

Hazer said:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...UQBSgA&q=hazer+open+source+rapid+fire&spell=1

Not much else needs to be said.

I never said you stole his code. What I said is that you delibarately set it up so that other companies will try to to by dropping all the right keywords to have other create thier own clones. In essence, its the same as if you read the companies unshredded documents and released them to the public so that every would-be mod-shop can get thier hands on the code themselves and undermine Viking, all while keeping your own hands 'clean'. Its dirtier than if you sold the clone chip yourself.

And for your information, I have to date not made a single penny off of rapidfire controllers.

As for screwing the customer, what do you charge for a single glitch? I swear, if your actions screws over these people, I will make sure rapidfire will no longer be marketable. I will opensource every damn thing you make, and then some. I will even sell chips at cost just to make sure I bury the very notion of making a profit off controller mods.

Odin, I will take no offense what-so-ever if you eradicate just my posts if you deem so.

The rest of you dont quite get the background message being said here. This guy is deliberately trying to sabotage the Viking chip. Most of his posts are blatant advertising. How many TacoBell posters do you see hanging on the walls of a McDonalds? I said from the begining he had the right to defend his product. After the one sentence where he did defend it, he has stated multiple times about more than three of his other products , including telling PS3 to wander on over to his site. Its completely unethical as the only reason is to steal customers from these very forums. I already know that most of the people here will stay loyal to Odin, but that still does not justify this guys actions.

Hi :) . I understand your point, but also think it is gamermodz right too post in here, but that is up too OD. I can only speak for myself, and will be loyal too OD all the time! I like his products and this super work his doing! If he trying too steal customers, i am 110 percent sure he will fail! Think too pay 25 usd for every single mode is too expensive! I think so, maybe other have other opinion, no offense gamermodz :) !

Paul

GAMERMODZoCOM said:
Always check your junk mail. There are quite a few people that handle the emails, ticketing system, live chat, etc so we are very good at responding but we can't control if our responses end up in someones junk mail folder.

A good rule of thumb is to check your junk mail every couple days, you never know when something you are waiting on will arrive in there.

obo,
We supply Play N Trade (just like GameStops). So far only Florida and Virginia are completely setup. We put the other states on hold because of the new products and how things are going to change.

Also, I don't know how Viking is run but we have over 2500sqf of office space with 7 employee's.

When I started GamerModz I was working for a national home builder as the regional IT admin for their Florida division. A buddy that played Halo with me called me one day and we were talking about the new double shot glitch (halo 2 of course oh and on the first gen xbox, 360 wasn't out yet) that was just figured out and he said "Do you think you could make a controller that could do that for us?". I said "anything is possible". I built both of us one in a week or so and then found out there was a market for this.

WOAH WHAT, YOUR CONTROLLERS ARE AT THE PLAY N TRADES IN VIRGINIA?

*rushes over to buy controller*

lol. :p

obo

GAMERMODZoCOM said:

obo,

wow thats surprising. I didnt expect mod shops to get enough money to support SEVEN employees and an office building. Thats really surprising. You must get a couple hundred orders a week

Status
Not open for further replies.