Viking360 Controllers in UK - RapidControllers.co.uk

IrishStyle

Re: OFFICIAL UK PARTNERS ~ Viking360 Controllers - Made To Order

You could use AB Putty, Bondo, JB Weld to fill in the holes then sand it flat and smooth. But the shell would need painting after that to cover up the patch work.

Paul

Ben. said:
KillerMackem said:
If you offered the option to send in the controller to do the 3.5mm mod and move the tac switches to where Fred does, I'd send my controller in ;)

It would mean filling in the old hole though :/ - Not sure how I would go about that..

Or just do it on your next batch of controllers.

Ben

Everything is up again :)

deano546

Just got my Thor's Hammer and I'm loving it, I contacted Ben about a week ago and he was very helpful to get me the exact controller I wanted.
I'd recommend anyone living in the UK or Ireland to order a Viking360 controller off him :)

tigrau69

I've just ordered my Viking black raven with blue led. Can't wait to get my hands on this baby. :twisted:

Also must say that Ben gave me a fair price including shipping cotst to the Netherlands so i'm allready happy that i didn't have to order them from the US because it would cost me 35 dollars just to ship it to me. :shock:

so untill now great service, and now i'll wait for the postman to bring it to me. Ben, work your magic :mrgreen:

KillerMackem

How easy is it to repair a drifting analog stick? The reason I ask is because my brother offered to give me his red controller and the money to get it modded in exchange for my pre-modded controller, but when he's on games like MW2, if he stands still, the left analog moves to the left by itself (albeit very slowly)

Ben

Well I have come across drifting a couple of times, sometimes it just the thumbstick (gummy bit) and sometimes its the whole analog stick that needs replacing which isn't too bad either case..

tigrau69

finally got my Raven :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

no serious.

Ben, very nice work, quick service.
Only tested it for a few hours and seems to work perfect. Mostly been using tthe auto hold breath sniper mode and love it.

Anyone living in the UK or Europe and want to get a hand on these baby's. Order them from Ben, saves you money not having to pay shipping from US. The day after i made my payment Ben allready shipped it to me, this was on a friday. it came in on tuesday, so took two days to get to me not counting the weekend. thats from the UK => the Netherlands.
Also Ben gave me a fair deal on shipping costs so for now i'm a happy consumer. :D

Ben

tigrau69 said:
finally got my Raven :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

no serious.

Ben, very nice work, quick service.
Only tested it for a few hours and seems to work perfect. Mostly been using tthe auto hold breath sniper mode and love it.

Anyone living in the UK or Europe and want to get a hand on these baby's. Order them from Ben, saves you money not having to pay shipping from US. The day after i made my payment Ben allready shipped it to me, this was on a friday. it came in on tuesday, so took two days to get to me not counting the weekend. thats from the UK => the Netherlands.
Also Ben gave me a fair deal on shipping costs so for now i'm a happy consumer. :D

No worries :) I'm glad your pleased with my service :)

KillerMackem

So Ben, how much would you charge to fit a Duo chip, red LEDs, PS3 analogue sticks and fix a drifting analog if I send my controller in? Or would the drifting sticks not matter if you're replacing the analogs?

Ben

Ahh what the hell?! I just replied but its gone! ahh well..

What I said was £60~ and I will probably replace the controller board to save hassle :)

KillerMackem

So, what are the PS3 analogs like? Are they just as good as the original ones ie. are they stiff etc.

The way they work are exactly the same, just how it is on your thumb :)

Paul

KillerMackem said:
So, what are the PS3 analogs like? Are they just as good as the original ones ie. are they stiff etc.

The way they work are exactly the same, just how it is on your thumb :)

They take getting used to. On the concave thumbsticks, you use the edges, which can be easier on the thumb since it's the natural shape the thumb is supposed to go into. On the convex however, your thumb is angled differently for a better sense of control. It can be a pain however to get used to, especially if you usually apply pressure to your thumbsticks.Overall I would say it's your opinion that would decide if they're good, but the ones Fredrow installed on my controller aren't stiff.

Hope I could help.

PS3andCOD

Contributor

They should be exactly the same as the original sticks. Only the plastic part is changed, not the sensor-joystick thing underneath.

Ben

Oh my god. My Chips are still stuck in the US due to no planes coming or leaving the UK because of the ash cloud :(

But I believe flights have begun this morning so hopefully they should be here by the end of the week!

Paul

Ben. said:
Oh my god. My Chips are still stuck in the US due to no planes coming or leaving the UK because of the ash cloud :(

But I believe flights have begun this morning so hopefully they should be here by the end of the week!

Oh, the ash cloud has been a pain lately. :\

KillerMackem

Can't wait to get my controller back, looks awesome from the pics above.