Viking360 Controllers in UK - RapidControllers.co.uk

KillerMackem

Re: OFFICIAL UK PARTNERS ~ Viking360 Controllers - Made To Order

Faultless service again. Responds swiftly via email. Controller came this morning in a box, even my old analog sticks were in there! Wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

viking360fan

KillerMackem said:
Faultless service again. Responds swiftly via email. Controller came this morning in a box, even my old analog sticks were in there! Wouldn't hesitate to buy again.
great to hear killer.

Slurm_Mckenzie

Just want to say Ben seems like a great guy, Responds to every E-mail swiftly and the customer support overall is 10/10! Waiting on my Thor's Hammer with Matte Black XCM Shell with Red LED's and Black 360 sticks and black D=pad, gonna look dope!

viking360fan

Slurm_Mckenzie said:
Just want to say Ben seems like a great guy, Responds to every E-mail swiftly and the customer support overall is 10/10! Waiting on my Thor's Hammer with Matte Black XCM Shell with Red LED's and Black 360 sticks and black D=pad, gonna look dope!
bens a great guy :)

Ben

I am shutting up shop again for just over a month as I'm being over run with orders and I need to revise for my exams etc.. I will continue to take payments but orders will only be processed from the 20th of June.

Sorry guys!

Jonny

Perfect timing.. :) Ill be order a controller around the 20th of June as thats when GCSE's are over.. :D and ill have time to play on xbox again..
I have willingly put my xbox away until then so i don't have an excuse not to revise.. lol..
Yes.. even i think im going crazy for doing that.. :shock:
So yeah.. cant wait until then for one!

PS3andCOD

Contributor

What country are GCSE's? Here in Canada we just have a final exam for most courses. (highschool anyyways...)

Jonny

England.. They are the final exams for each subject you do in secondary school.. Then you can go on to Sixth form, college. university or get a job, ect..
GCSE - General Certificate of Secondary Education

Ben

PS3andCOD said:
What country are GCSE's? Here in Canada we just have a final exam for most courses. (highschool anyyways...)

UK - GCSE's are at the end of compulsory education, I'm currently in higher education (sixth form), the step between Compulsory and University.

PS3andCOD

Contributor

Huh. It's a govornment mandated test right? We don't have that. We get a diploma from our school, and we're all good. We do have some govornment standard tests to check proficiency in english and math, but they don't go to the end of highschool, I'm done them all already. They're also really easy, if you fail them it's an indicator that you should be in special classes.

Itz CHARLEY

Ben. said:
NEW
- New Style PS3 Sticks
- Black Dpads
- Black Sticks
- Tyr's Hand
- Send In Service
- DIY Kits

Coming Soon
- XCM Thumbstick LED Shells
- Shotgun Dpad
- Bullet Buttons
Request anything you think I should have!

you should make a controller with bullet buttons and paint if with woodland camo. Some hick would probably buy it.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
Huh. It's a govornment mandated test right? We don't have that. We get a diploma from our school, and we're all good. We do have some govornment standard tests to check proficiency in english and math, but they don't go to the end of highschool, I'm done them all already. They're also really easy, if you fail them it's an indicator that you should be in special classes.
Haha......I have a state mandated test "MCAS" massachusetts comprehension Assesment system......if you don't pass it no diploma. But you get five tries at it....but I'm all set I passed it the first time :)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
We only have one that you absolutly must pass, the literacy test. If you fail twice, you have to take a special course. It's how they test the percentage of the country that can read and write adequitly.

Ben

Newest Custom Controller. Fitted with a Raven.

cimg1199w.jpg

cimg1205.jpg

cimg1203y.jpg

cimg1202z.jpg

cimg1200n.jpg

cimg1204k.jpg

Fredrow

Did you do this mod with the PnC option on it?? That's what it looks like.... I do all my XCM shells only with the 3.5mm option, just so it gives the player the option to play with the controller plugged into his or her Xbox 360....

Also next time you take pics of these chrome shells you should wipe it down first, so you cant see any finger prints!!!