Black Ops II Macro Upload - Rapid-Fire

SHawking

Quick question, I assigned Brains FAL Rapid Fire + Drop Shot + Fire to the RB button (as it's easier to press quickly as opposed to the tac switch) and I just wanted to know if this is OK? The macro works perfectly fine when assigned to RB - though you get the "lethals are empty" message on the screen, but it's hardly noticeable - but I just wanted to know whether assigning it to RB means that the macro might function more slowly in terms of Rapid Fire and going prone for Drop-Shot etc? Or is it fine assigning it to RB if you don't mind that "lethals are empty" message?

Thanks.

bonefisher

Quick question, I assigned Brains FAL Rapid Fire + Drop Shot + Fire to the RB button (as it's easier to press quickly as opposed to the tac switch) and I just wanted to know if this is OK? The macro works perfectly fine when assigned to RB - though you get the "lethals are empty" message on the screen, but it's hardly noticeable - but I just wanted to know whether assigning it to RB means that the macro might function more slowly in terms of Rapid Fire and going prone for Drop-Shot etc? Or is it fine assigning it to RB if you don't mind that "lethals are empty" message?

Thanks.
It's fine on RB! It will just throw up the message that's all....I used it all the time in MW3 and worked just fine!

SHawking

It's fine on RB! It will just throw up the message that's all....I used it all the time in MW3 and worked just fine!

I actually put the drop-shot and aim macro you made for the FAL recently onto the RB button Bonefisher, and as you stated, it works perfectly mate so thanks for your help mate. Can you also use the macro you made for the FAL on SMG weapons too by the way? The general drop-shot/jump-shot macros I've managed to find on the forum are for full-auto weapons only sadly, so when you apply them to an SMG, they slow the rate of fire for the gun.

bonefisher

I actually put the drop-shot and aim macro you made for the FAL recently onto the RB button Bonefisher, and as you stated, it works perfectly mate so thanks for your help mate. Can you also use the macro you made for the FAL on SMG weapons too by the way? The general drop-shot/jump-shot macros I've managed to find on the forum are for full-auto weapons only sadly, so when you apply them to an SMG, they slow the rate of fire for the gun.
Which SMG? It depends what you are using!

bonefisher

I mainly use the MSMC and the Chicom (which I've just unlocked again after prestiging to the next level).
I'm at work so when I get a chance I'll make you one! On the chicom you can use that one I made for you and bump the multiplier starting around 3.00 and test it to see if you like the speed but I think you'll have to go higher with that chicom since the fire rate is about 1080 rpm! Just test and bump it up as needed til you get close

Basegod

I'm at work so when I get a chance I'll make you one! On the chicom you can use that one I made for you and bump the multiplier starting around 3.00 and test it to see if you like the speed but I think you'll have to go higher with that chicom since the fire rate is about 1080 rpm! Just test and bump it up as needed til you get close
can youalso nd rapid e with smr

Superamino

Exclusive AN-94 macro.

Here is my final version of my AN-94 2 shot burst rapid fire. Great rate of fire with superb accuracy. Drops people like the FAL does in TDM. Enjoy and let me know what you think about it.

Attachments

• Exclusive 2 Round Burst, Rapid Fire, Accurate AN-94 - Copy.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 27

bonefisher

Works pretty good Superamino! Here try these out!

Attachments

• SUPERFAST AN94 2.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 22
  • SUPERFAST AN94.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 27

Superamino

Yeah! I've had these macros downloaded for awhile now. I've put em to good use online. I like them for close range engagements. I just wanted to create a decent burst fire AN-94. I'm glad you like it. All I play in BO2 is TDM. So, it drops em pretty good.

Last edited:

DirtyyDann

hey! im getting used to the Viking software and I am but not fully understanding the time editing.. BUT I was able to make my own 3 round burst macro even tho there are many on here. but I was trying to find a rapid fire drop shot on the forums and cant find any so tried making one and I can make it drop but the rapid fire only shoots my pistol once.. can it b done? rapid fire drop shot? idk if im just doin it wrong...

DirtyyDann

hey! im getting used to the Viking software and I am but not fully understanding the time editing.. BUT I was able to make my own 3 round burst macro even tho there are many on here. but I was trying to find a rapid fire drop shot on the forums and cant find any so tried making one and I can make it drop but the rapid fire only shoots my pistol once.. can it b done? rapid fire drop shot? idk if im just doin it wrong...
aaah nvm the one I found on here I didn't know it was already a rapid fire itself. so NVM SCRATCH THAT lol....

Superamino

New SWAT-556 & M8A1 Auto-Burst macros. Also doubles for the B23R. You can really crank up the speed on these macros if you want! I have these speeds set for a reliable rate of fire online. I like to use SWAT & M8A1 with the B23R.

Attachments

• SWAT-556 AUTO-BURST.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 31
  • M8A1 AUTO-BURST.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 23
  • M8A1 AUTO-BURST.2.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 17
Last edited: