Black Ops II Macro Upload - Rapid-Fire

Boricua

That's funny! Because Apex's doesn't even work for me! No offense Apex! Brian's is good, but I haven't seen one faster than my new one! I'll send out when I finish tweaking! It's all about connection I guess !

I think Placebo effect is starting to take place here.. The max the FAL can fire at is about 500 rpm there no way u can fire faster than that. If u do it will skip and make u fire slower. everyone's macro is made in a diff way.. but the end effect is the same they all fire at or close to the 500 rpm range.

Same thing with the CHICOM all im trying to do is find a rapid fire that fires at the max rpm for this gun or a lil less to reduce recoil, which is 1250rpm its almost triple the speed of the fal. Apex made a Weird RF for the CHICOM but it dint work very well for me it skipped a lot so i couldn't use it.

bonefisher

I agree there is a cap which the FAL is 515 rpm and the chicom is 1080 rpm! Unless there is glitches to fire them faster than that! We are all trying to find the sweet spot of the particular gun we are working on! Everyone claims they have the fastest! I say let me try it out... Give it a test... Turn it up or down to see if it benefits me! Hey I'm glad to see people making macro's! Hats off to the one's who are!! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ya Im not even going to touch this conversation with a 40 foot pole lol. Ill just say use whats best for u. There are just great macros out now for this game and so so so many RFs'. My suggestion is to go through and find out which ones work the best for u. There are so many contributing factors that play out different senarios on how a mod works for different people. Different reigions and lagg make it all work different. My fast reloads are a good Ex. I have had to re edit them for like 20 different people cause of their connection speeds. Just cause they worked fine on my system dosen't mean they would work fine on others. This is the same deal when u get so close to the cap point of a RF. Some systems might have a quicker connection to where they get speed capped and others it might work like a dream. I really dont think that one person makes a better mod than another person. There are so many different things that come into play. There are limitless macro configurations. I actually love seeing how each individual adopts there own method to there macro builds, almost like their own personal finger print . I see other peoples macros and say to myself why couldent i think of that! So ya bottom doller what ever works for u!

Last edited:

drift tuner

hey i was wondering have any of you guys see the recent rapid fire modds people have been using there pretty quick. is it just me or is it fast then what you guys have?

bonefisher

I haven't seen anything faster than ours, but maybe the same speed! The fal can only go so fast because it has a cap on the rpm!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

hey i was wondering have any of you guys see the recent rapid fire modds people have been using there pretty quick. is it just me or is it fast then what you guys have?
No dont belive so. See when you watch someone elses replay or kill cam your watching the speed off their connection. Just as if someone was watching your replays it would seem faster to them then on their screen when they are playing. If your watching youtube videos there is horrible lagg in between the actual rate of fire thats being projected on the video. U can even hear the timming difference when the bullets are being fired to when they actually leave the barrel. Lets just say that dont belive everything u see. There are SPS caps in the game. Rapidfire can only go so fast before the game caps it off. We can dial those speeds down to basically hundrenths of a second before the game will cap the speed. Sometimes lagg in a game can be so bad that being so close to that cap of point your gun can start to get mod blocked out due to horrible connection quality but ill add this is not very typical but has happend in situations where lagg is so bad you see people skiing around.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Chicom RF

Here is a chicom RF i made. It shoots fast and almost has 0 recoil. Thought id share this one : ) This also will turn any regular fire weapon into a burst fire weapon. Good for long distance shots for better accuracy.

Attachments

• chicom RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 101
Last edited:

Boricua

has anyone tried to use the Vector with select fire and rapid fire attachments? just saw a video on it and its shoot as fast as akimbo fmgs from mw3 @ 1800RPM!!! this is like a scorpion with rf but with none of the penalty's.

Can you use Rapid fire and Select fire at the same time? I didnt think so... the skorpion with RF is just ******ed.. I tried it.. you shoot your clip in a split second, and its all over the place

Boricua

Forgot to mention this is for the Semi auto part not the full auto. Don't use this combo with full auto.
So try it with the chicom rf and see if it works.

bonefisher

Brian do you know what they use on the ragnarok controllers for a macro because on my rag I set it to 18 sps without rf attachment and 25.9 with! Which I prefer without attachment and has 0 recoil for me for the chicom! Sure like to make one like this!

God

So.. i compared Apex RF and Brians RF.. the only difference is that Brians starts out slow for the first 2-3 bullets and then goes full speed. where Apex starts at full speed.. that's the only diff i saw.

That's the difference between life and death.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

its all bassed on personal experence god. U say apex works better for u and bonefisher states apex RF wont even work for him. I belive its based on connection. In bonefishers case my RF compaired to apexs would be the difference between life or death. Im not going to argue who has better macros because its petty and stupid. Apex is very talented and has my respect as a talented macro maker. Let the community find what macro works best for them. Besides its not even my RF. If anyone botherd to read the description u would see that superaimo made this RF i just tweaked it by .001 lol. So u are compairing apex RF to superaimos RF. If u want my personal opinion Ill say that superaimos RF works better for me and it probley has to do with where i live and my connection speed.

Last edited:

FALLENBOB

I tried searching the thread, and the search tool isn't coming up with anything. Can someone please point me in the direction of the latest SMR RF? Much appreciated ^.^

drift tuner

hey guys ive been looking on the thread trying to find a fast black ops 2 rapid fire for the right trigger. do you guys have any suggestions, many i had found seem to skip

zyfix

hey i know this might sound stupid but after you download one of these how do you install or program them for your controller?