BLACK OPS lll

bonefisher

8.7 sps works great with the sheiva and mr6. The real dial in on the sheiva is about 260 rpm. Long as you overlap the fire rate which 8.7 sps puts you good for the mr6

overdose

1. Aim assist is basically just a very fast strafe macro. Number 1 and 2 are just different speeds. If I'm not mistaken.

2. C4 toss, throws your c4 and detonates it for you by tapping the LB over and over. But on this one BO3 it has to land first

3. Full auto ADS is just the same as the rapid fire ADS, but without rapid fire.

4. The rapid fire tune in that set works for most the guns. I personally use it for the MR6 mostly and not so much the shevia. I'm sure he has a better RF for tha gun anyways. Also, yes each gun has a different maximum fire rate but if it's full auto, it will probably slow it down some. Which isn't bad, just more accurate I think. As far as burst weapons, it'll shoot them as fast as the game will allow the bursts out... Unless you use a jitter which would override that and shoot much much faster bursts without the ability to aim though. Semi auto guns all will have to be tuned individually for their max shots per second.

Hope this helps!

Thanks bro!

overdose

No video on this....
Ok now since you copied my rune pack you get all the runes in that pack to do what you want and set a pack of your own setup. On page 2 is most likely how you want it. So look how everything activates/ deactivates and go in private match to see how everything works.
That aim assist is basically a strafe which you seen video how the mechanics work on the game. So more or less it keeps you active so the aim assist works in the game but you can shut it off if your not use to that. Work took me away for a little and I'm home today making some runes.

Ill test it out, thanks again!

Bernard

8.7 sps works great with the sheiva and mr6. The real dial in on the sheiva is about 260 rpm. Long as you overlap the fire rate which 8.7 sps puts you good for the mr6
Thanks for this info bonefisher. Really like the MR6. What is the conversion of 8.7 sps to rpm? I'm using your 740 rpm drop from the Forge library at its super fast and doesn't appear to skip. Guessing it might be around 12.34 sps?

Last edited:

bonefisher

Thanks for this info bonefisher. Really like the MR6. What is the conversion of 8.7 sps to rpm? I'm using your 740 rpm drop from the Forge library at its super fast and doesn't appear to skip. Guessing it might be around 12.34 sps?
Actually try 560.7 rpm is for the MR6. I have been at 750 rpm also but finally found a way for right speed. Since it's digital now it doesn't show you the cap of the gun like way back but have mod block in zombies. If you sprint forward and sudden stop while firing it will speed up the fire rate where it is allowed for the game. Then you just match it up with that speed with the rapid fire.

overdose

So i got my controller and i did the following steps

I placed the controller in programming mode:
I have both USB cables already plugged into my computer
I inserted the batteries into the controller
Pressed LT+RT+Guide button
All 4 should glow purple
I inserted the micro USB cable into Microsoft stock port on the top of the controller
I also inserted micro USB cable into Viking aftermarket port on the back of the controller
LED's are now flashing purple
So the controller is in programming mode and connected to my computer ready to be loaded with the runes.

HOW DO I EXACTLY LOAD THE RUNES???? Can someone please help me?
I logged into my Vikign Forge account and i know Bones BO3 pack but what do i do next? What is group 1 vs page 1?
How do i actually load this to my controller? I thought i did and i went to start my xbox1 (my controller is syned as well) but when i went to private match
nothing was loaded on the controller and i saw 2 red LED lights

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 8

bonefisher

Just for you to test... Using the MR6 put from my rune pack of rapid fires on say 300rpm and run stop while firing and you'll see fire rate fast and then slow down for the 300 rpm. Then put it on 560.7 rpm and test to see if it matches for you. Let me know how it turns out.

bonefisher

So i got my controller and i did the following steps

I placed the controller in programming mode:
I have both USB cables already plugged into my computer
I inserted the batteries into the controller
Pressed LT+RT+Guide button
All 4 should glow purple
I inserted the micro USB cable into Microsoft stock port on the top of the controller
I also inserted micro USB cable into Viking aftermarket port on the back of the controller
LED's are now flashing purple
So the controller is in programming mode and connected to my computer ready to be loaded with the runes.

HOW DO I EXACTLY LOAD THE RUNES???? Can someone please help me?
I logged into my Vikign Forge account and i know Bones BO3 pack but what do i do next? What is group 1 vs page 1?
How do i actually load this to my controller? I thought i did and i went to start my xbox1 (my controller is syned as well) but when i went to private match
nothing was loaded on the controller and i saw 2 red LED lights
Did you download Viking Forge App from the site. If you did then you should see the rune pack in there and on the right side inline with rune pack when you go over it with mouse should say load in green if your connected right and in red if your not connected right. If green click on load then watch it load on bottom of the app then when finish hit reboot and your done.

bonefisher

Group is everything you have on the page... Like rapid fire is group 1, drop shot group 2, jump group 3 and so on. plus each one in that group mite have a way to turn it on or off and also mite tell you what led light you have on.

bonefisher

Nevermind i found the app

so Bones your saying for each rune i need a group?
if your putting rapid fire in the one group you can put 10 runes but then you need to scroll. so you would need to place what button you want to scroll them.

overdose

do you mind sending me a screenshot of your rune page? just want to get an idea, sorry for all the quesitons

Snuffy

Bone trying to learn the Forge and Runes and such. I'm looking at your (Black Ops III) Rapid Fire Rune, and I see an action takes place at 0.016s and ends at 0.032s. How do you tell what it's doing? I see the right trigger icon on the left so I guess it means that button. I see where the speed above the timeline is at 6.2 so does that mean that the action is occurring 6.2 times during that 0.016s interval? I also saw where the playback behavior was loop until released then play once more. What does all that mean as far as SPS or RPM?

Can you explain how that Rune works in detail and in a way a doofus can understand it?

bonefisher

If you open a new rune by default the speed multiplier (time line as you call it) is on 1. For building a rapid fire on right trigger go to drop down box select right trigger. Then rule of thumb is to have 50% pull and 50% release of the trigger which the end of the rune is how fast it is. So if you were going to make a 10sps/ 600rpm fire rate you would draw a line from .05s to .1s to get that fire rate. Now only thing is on each end of the dots of the rune you need to change the trigger press from full pull to release since the default is pulled for it to work on right trigger by clicking on each side. If you were building it to use on a tac then leave it on pulled.
To figure rpm speed of 600. 600/60= 10sps. There is 1000ms in a second so 1000ms/10sps=100 mS which is .1s of the rune. Hope this helps

Last edited:

Bernard

Actually try 560.7 rpm is for the MR6. I have been at 750 rpm also but finally found a way for right speed. Since it's digital now it doesn't show you the cap of the gun like way back but have mod block in zombies. If you sprint forward and sudden stop while firing it will speed up the fire rate where it is allowed for the game. Then you just match it up with that speed with the rapid fire.
The 560.7 skipped a lot for me so I went back to the 740 and it works perfectly.