BLACK OPS lll

bonefisher

Alright the fast reloads are saving a half of a second off for ready to fire on the M8A7. I'll do them all something this week hopefully.

bonefisher

If you do decide not to run secondary you can do a fist combo the left is faster for a left, left, right combo works great.

bonefisher

I just had a four round burst with the XR-2 on a sprint cancel. looking into if we can use this or not......

bonefisher

Is there a way that you can keep your rapid fire on and it doesnt effect your auto rifes?
When I go check each auto weapon for sps and match with a secondary yes.....you can do auto for primary and tap Y to deactivate primary and Y to activate secondary rapid fire if you want that. Then visa versa..

bonefisher

I'm trying to level up all the way so I can test everything in game. So it's right on the money. At level 44 so it will be a little while longer to kick right speeds out for everything.

I2E4P3R

Nice I'm excited to see whats coming! Been following you closely bone. Currently running some runes from black ops 3(2 pages). Keep up the amazing work bro!

Above all others your Advanced Gaming set is my favorite. It'd be cool if you could put out something like that for blops 3.

BTW I use pharo and rk5 so I'm waiting on your rapid fire.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I'm digging the lmg Gordon. I've got it full maxed out. Strate mowing kids down lol. I'm only a 32 now but I ether rock submachine class or lmg class. Not doin to bad, have like a 1.45 kd. Mainly play kill confirmed and search & destroy. Like the game and mechanics. Very well balanced.

don65

I like that gun alot also, have you tried the pharo? The pharo wreaks havoc too, give it a try if you haven't yet. I use both of them, I play mostly domination the gordon definitely keeps the other team at bay.

bonefisher

The one's I like the most is XR-2, Pharo for sure, M8A7 is still the beast and the Sheiva. Still think the Pharo is the best.

overdose

About to set this bad boy up but couple of questions since its my first ime in Forge

1. I went to Public Forge selected BONE - Black Ops III (2 pages)
2. I clicked on copy to my account
3. I went back to my main page and seen BONE - Black Ops III (2 pages) under my packs
4. And under My Rune i see all the BO3 runes that make up the pack

What do i do next? How do i add the runes i want?
If i wanted Rapid Fire + ADS for RT what are the stops to do that?

Is there a video that shows this process?

overdose

Bone couple other questions on the runes themselves:

1. What does Aim Assist do? and what is the difference between Aim Assist #1 vs #2?
2. What does the C4 Toss do?
3. I know what the Rapid Fire + ADS rune does but what is the Fully Auto + ADS rune do?
3. Speaking of Rapid Fire, am i able to use the Rapid Fire rune you have for all the guns? Or do i need to adjust the rapid fire for each gun? Like will the fire rate be different on the XR-2 vs the Sheiva?

joec0x

Bone couple other questions on the runes themselves:

1. What does Aim Assist do? and what is the difference between Aim Assist #1 vs #2?
2. What does the C4 Toss do?
3. I know what the Rapid Fire + ADS rune does but what is the Fully Auto + ADS rune do?
3. Speaking of Rapid Fire, am i able to use the Rapid Fire rune you have for all the guns? Or do i need to adjust the rapid fire for each gun? Like will the fire rate be different on the XR-2 vs the Sheiva?

1. Aim assist is basically just a very fast strafe macro. Number 1 and 2 are just different speeds. If I'm not mistaken.

2. C4 toss, throws your c4 and detonates it for you by tapping the LB over and over. But on this one BO3 it has to land first

3. Full auto ADS is just the same as the rapid fire ADS, but without rapid fire.

4. The rapid fire tune in that set works for most the guns. I personally use it for the MR6 mostly and not so much the shevia. I'm sure he has a better RF for tha gun anyways. Also, yes each gun has a different maximum fire rate but if it's full auto, it will probably slow it down some. Which isn't bad, just more accurate I think. As far as burst weapons, it'll shoot them as fast as the game will allow the bursts out... Unless you use a jitter which would override that and shoot much much faster bursts without the ability to aim though. Semi auto guns all will have to be tuned individually for their max shots per second.

Hope this helps!

joec0x

Also just make sure your macro set is showing up in your forge app and then you just power up your controller while holding LB&RB until the purple lights are on and the connect it to your pc and load the set onto your controller and then once that's done, reboot and you're all set

bonefisher

About to set this bad boy up but couple of questions since its my first ime in Forge

1. I went to Public Forge selected BONE - Black Ops III (2 pages)
2. I clicked on copy to my account
3. I went back to my main page and seen BONE - Black Ops III (2 pages) under my packs
4. And under My Rune i see all the BO3 runes that make up the pack

What do i do next? How do i add the runes i want?
If i wanted Rapid Fire + ADS for RT what are the stops to do that?

Is there a video that shows this process?
No video on this....
Ok now since you copied my rune pack you get all the runes in that pack to do what you want and set a pack of your own setup. On page 2 is most likely how you want it. So look how everything activates/ deactivates and go in private match to see how everything works.
That aim assist is basically a strafe which you seen video how the mechanics work on the game. So more or less it keeps you active so the aim assist works in the game but you can shut it off if your not use to that. Work took me away for a little and I'm home today making some runes.