COD Advanced Warfare

Graychamp

Noticed a flaw in the mechanics and came up with this jitter. On this one you have to have gun-ho on in order for it to work. You can't aim sadly but it does work. I'm sure someone who is more experienced with the software than I could tweak and perfect it to be better.

rune.JPG

bonefisher

Noticed a flaw in the mechanics and came up with this jitter. On this one you have to have gun-ho on in order for it to work. You can't aim sadly but it does work. I'm sure someone who is more experienced with the software than I could tweak and perfect it to be better.

View attachment 2556
Why do you have a left trigger in this rune? I have not tried it yet but when I get a chance sure will. Also you don't need the RT in there either unless on a tac switch.

bonefisher

Alright if anyone is having problems getting your strafe camo here is a rune pack for you. Takes a little of practice to get use to it but will get your camo quick. Run it in a private match first. Keep in mind that what ever you pull first it will do. If you turn everything on is the way I play. If you pull LT it will jump boost into air and if you pull RT first it will drop. If you don't want to do either but shoot pull both RT and LT at the same time. Also while in air if you let go LT and then hit RT it will boost slam, but long as you have LT pulled while firing your good.
The Fire Rates are from 9 thru 17 so if you need a 7 bar fire rate just use the 14 fire rate and so on 6 fire rate use the 12. Also on page 2 made a sniper class.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    210.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    103.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    226 KB · Views: 22
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    228 KB · Views: 22
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    217.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    220.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    217.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    255.1 KB · Views: 15

bonefisher

cont. from above.

Attachments

• 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    167.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    174.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    166.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 13.PNG
    13.PNG
    95 KB · Views: 9
  • 14.PNG
    14.PNG
    95.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Elite Advance Warfare.vrp
    274.9 KB · Views: 7

Graychamp

Why do you have a left trigger in this rune?
With gun-ho on you can shoot while running. So, if you shoot while running and then instantly ADS and shoot it skips the delay between burst shots. I'll attach a link to the video of me using it with the Grach (warning: I did get lucky in the video so don't expect it to work that awesome). As far as the RT don't I need that for rapid fire? I don't exactly recall but I think I tried it without it and it only fired once..but I could definitely be mistaken.

Last edited:

bonefisher

With gun-ho on you can shoot while running. So, if you shoot while running and then instantly ADS and shoot it skips the delay between burst shots. I'll attach a link to the video of me using it with the Grach (warning: I did get lucky in the video so don't expect it to work that awesome). As far as the RT don't I need that for rapid fire? I don't exactly recall but I think I tried it without it and it only fired once..but I could definitely be mistaken.

The video says private. I looked at this again from your pic and all this is a fast rapid fire and your LT is acting like it is jittering. plus giving you the space for the rapid fire to work. Did you check out the silent jitter couple pages back?

Graychamp

I made a change to the video hopefully it won't say it's private now even though I set it not to be earlier. Anywho...you can do this without the controller. Use the grach, with gun-ho perk on and head to the firing range. Get a running start, press RT while running, immediately press LT and and it should fire off 4 rounds without delay. No rapid fire makes it shoot 4 round without delay. This will do 4 rounds with slight delays in between. You can test it on the other burst guns as well but the rune could probably be tweaked as I said earlier.

As for the silent jitter I did check it out as my rune won't work for shotguns. Pretty nifty.

Play around with shooting while running then ADS and you'll see what I mean. I don't recall but I don't even think you have to pull RT after ADS because it seems like it's essentially reading the first RT pull from when you were running.

bonefisher

So the sprint cancel is making the burst weapons reset.. Good Find! I'll check it out..... could make them automatic.

bonefisher

I made a change to the video hopefully it won't say it's private now even though I set it not to be earlier. Anywho...you can do this without the controller. Use the grach, with gun-ho perk on and head to the firing range. Get a running start, press RT while running, immediately press LT and and it should fire off 4 rounds without delay. No rapid fire makes it shoot 4 round without delay. This will do 4 rounds with slight delays in between. You can test it on the other burst guns as well but the rune could probably be tweaked as I said earlier.

As for the silent jitter I did check it out as my rune won't work for shotguns. Pretty nifty.

Play around with shooting while running then ADS and you'll see what I mean. I don't recall but I don't even think you have to pull RT after ADS because it seems like it's essentially reading the first RT pull from when you were running.
I made like three different settings for the ARX-160, IRM and also working on the atlas. Will tinker with it more when I get home after work.

bonefisher

Also might have found a new quick reload animation. Really don't have time to tinker right now but will try.

bonefisher

Also when I was messing around if you take the same one you made, take off the RT and LT add a X right in front of the sprint makes a awesome shotgun jitter. Not silent but a wall wave of bullets come out at once.

Graychamp

Figured someone could do more with it. I will mess with it more as well if I get the time. It is a pain how the animation is hah. When you get a chance post the tweak you made for the shotgun if you could. I figured it could be used for shotguns if modified a bit. Now to figure something out for akimbo...

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
The silent jitter I made for the tac 19 also works on all semi auto weapons, burst weapons and most useful the MDL grenade lancher. All hit markers do damage. If u go to the firing range to the far right u can test this jitter out on all weapons and it registers every shot on the target it's fired at. Semi auto pistols burst weapons all fire at really fast rpm.

bonefisher

One I made for the shot gun the blast animation is so great that I think it was throwing out blanks because it wasn't very fast kills. so I'll figure it different.

bonefisher

The silent jitter I made for the tac 19 also works on all semi auto weapons, burst weapons and most useful the MDL grenade lancher. All hit markers do damage. If u go to the firing range to the far right u can test this jitter out on all weapons and it registers every shot on the target it's fired at. Semi auto pistols burst weapons all fire at really fast rpm.
One thing about this other way when you get low of ammo it doesn't stop working.

bonefisher

Tac- 19 shot gun. Use gung-ho and fast hands. This is a 2 speed. While running forward is one speed and if you pull back on the left stick kicks it into the second speed.

Attachments

• 2 speed shot gun.PNG
    2 speed shot gun.PNG
    89 KB · Views: 18