COD Advanced Warfare

bonefisher

That will work on everything. Have one faster but it would jam up when I back up on the Tac 19 but works on other guns. Dialing it in now for all around.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
One I made for the shot gun the blast animation is so great that I think it was throwing out blanks because it wasn't very fast kills. so I'll figure it different.
Just take it to the firing range on the far right. Pull the target up close test it out. It will show how many shots and how many hits register.

bonefisher

Ok try this out Graychamp. You can aim now. When in ADS it will fire fast but when hip firing is super fire without delay. I used a ARX-160 Spoliator and the MP443 Grach. Might have to adjust for different guns. Just had gung-ho on it.

Attachments

• z.PNG
    z.PNG
    70.4 KB · Views: 31

bonefisher

I awake with the idea of reverse pull on this jitter to make it fire quicker going forward. Draw things the opposite way and try it out. If someone want to check on this and make it or when I get home I'll check it out!

Graychamp

Ok try this out Graychamp. You can aim now. When in ADS it will fire fast but when hip firing is super fire without delay. I used a ARX-160 Spoliator and the MP443 Grach. Might have to adjust for different guns. Just had gung-ho on it.
Very nice. I'll have to try it this evening after work. There's always a way to do something...just have to figure out first. Oh I wish I could just look at the code of the game lol.

bonefisher

Tac- 19 shot gun. Use gung-ho and fast hands. This is a 2 speed. While running forward is one speed and if you pull back on the left stick kicks it into the second speed.
If you want a akimbo on the grach's make playback on both triggers.. Oh! all kinds of nasty.

Drastic

okay so ive been testing this out GREAT FIND GUYS :) unfortunately not consistent (with Tac shotgun) now i've tried making the right trigger pull equal to the left stick & click and idk what to do here to get it working properly mind you i am using Gung/gun ho! perk so... i guess its all about timing at this point...?

bonefisher

okay so ive been testing this out GREAT FIND GUYS :) unfortunately not consistent (with Tac shotgun) now i've tried making the right trigger pull equal to the left stick & click and idk what to do here to get it working properly mind you i am using Gung/gun ho! perk so... i guess its all about timing at this point...?
This was for the RT and you need both gung-ho plus fast hands perk for the Tac shot gun and just gung-ho perk for the semi- weapons and burst weapons!

Graychamp

I've not had a chance either but might get to it this weekend. We'll see. This is a bit off topic but I've not come across it in the forums yet, but anywho: Is there a way to say, make a fully auto gun single fire/burst?

bonefisher

I've not had a chance either but might get to it this weekend. We'll see. This is a bit off topic but I've not come across it in the forums yet, but anywho: Is there a way to say, make a fully auto gun single fire/burst?
That is what I'm looking at now. Hopefully come up with something this weekend.

bonefisher

Man I had a perfect jitter a while ago that fired fast and then when you pulled back on the stick it fired all silent shots. Went to eat something came back and darn thing started to act up. Oh well back to the drawing board.

Drastic

Man I had a perfect jitter a while ago that fired fast and then when you pulled back on the stick it fired all silent shots. Went to eat something came back and darn thing started to act up. Oh well back to the drawing board.
ik ur pain lol hate when it works. then stops the perfect rune from working correctly i'm beginning to think that its encoded in the game??

bonefisher

Here is all in one rapid fire. Also made akimbo.

Attachments

• WhatChaMahCallit.PNG
    WhatChaMahCallit.PNG
    113.8 KB · Views: 26
  • WhatChaMahCallit Akimbo's.PNG
    WhatChaMahCallit Akimbo's.PNG
    95.2 KB · Views: 15