COD Advanced Warfare

bonefisher

don't need rapidfire got my own :) setup

need jitter working correctly lol hate the frustration of it not being consistent, thanks though! have you tried working on jitter lately..
No haven't looked at jitter lately.. I'll look at this weekend.... Yeah but that rapid fire is for all the guns you don't need to change around..LOL!

bonefisher

I have to say that these rapid fire speeds has been the hardest ones to figure out due to they don't stay in one place for long. I have had the MK14 Signature fire sweet at 10.1 sps for a day and then the next day stop skipping at 9.6 sps. Also the MK14 Desecrator fire at 10.8 to 10.4 to finally fire sweet at 10.1 sps. What a pain.....

Last edited:

Drastic

yeah it odd that it'll sometimes fire smooth then other times skip a little. but doesn't bother me much then you know to repress the trigger! BTW i made a improved Jitter available in my Rune Pack on the Forge i hope it you all like it!

bonefisher

yeah it odd that it'll sometimes fire smooth then other times skip a little. but doesn't bother me much then you know to repress the trigger! BTW i made a improved Jitter available in my Rune Pack on the Forge i hope it you all like it!
I like being precise with it dead on the mark. I think since there so many varieties of each weapon is why it doesn't know if it is coming or going. I'll check out your new jitter and give you some feedback.

Last edited:

Drastic

I like being precise with it dead on the mark. I think since there so many varieties of each weapon is while it doesn't know if it is coming or going. I'll check out your new jitter and give you some feedback.
see it rather odd... sometimes now it fires the whole clip very smooth. and then all of a sudden doesn't want to ! CoD :mad:

bonefisher

Check Out the new Jitter I just put in the Forge in the BONE-SPECIAL (Advanced Warfare). Tell me what you think? Use the Left Trigger rapid fire to save ammo. lol!

Last edited:

bonefisher

Also forgot to mention that the jitter fires the burst weapons full auto but only hip firing them. So good combo for long shots is with the rapid fire on LT and jitter for hip firing on RT.

Azza

Which Rune Pack you playing?
I'm using my hands. Extra distance. On Comeback if you are on sentinel you can make it from the first building into A bomb site which is really good for rushing. Mixing slide boosting and boost strafing has brought my k/d up.

Last edited:

bonefisher

Hey did anyone test out my NEW sniper assist on LT? Check it out and tell me if that does shaves time on steady. It's in the BONE- Ultimate (Advanced Warfare).

dawgyownz

Hey did anyone test out my NEW sniper assist on LT? Check it out and tell me if that does shaves time on steady. It's in the BONE- Ultimate (Advanced Warfare).
I'll give it a go. I'll let you know thanks for the uploads. Is this ultimate like the ALL IN ONE package? Haha

dawgyownz

It has like 6 pages of stuff on there.
I'd say it shaves of a little bit. It moves my character forward when pushing LT. And is it just me or does quick knife not work at all. My knife still goes through animation even though I have eexplosive drones on.