COD Advanced Warfare

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Already made a bad ass macro around this. Real simple actually. I'll post it up later. Its a macro though but real easy to make.

Draw X function on first line 7 lines long with stock multiplier settings.

Draw a LS press starting second line in for 15 lines long

Draw a LY (forward left stick anologe) starting 2 line in move the movement about 80℅ forward and drag it 15 lines long ending with the same 80% forward movement. ( LS & ly start on the same line and end on the same line.)

Boom got a silent shot jitter for tac 19. Like video must have gun ho perk and can not use fast hand perk with it. Just dosent work.

Crazy as it is it makes no nose or bullet spreads bit all rounds do damage.

Last edited:

bonefisher

Already made a bad ass macro around this. Real simple actually. I'll post it up later. Its a macro though but real easy to make.

Draw X function on first line 7 lines long with stock multiplier settings.

Draw a LS press starting second line in for 15 lines long

Draw a LY (forward left stick anologe) starting 2 line in move the movement about 80℅ forward and drag it 15 lines long ending with the same 80% forward movement. ( LS & ly start on the same line and end on the same line.)

Boom got a silent shot jitter for tac 19. Like video must have gun ho perk and can not use fast hand perk with it. Just dosent work.

Crazy as it is it makes no nose or bullet spreads bit all rounds do damage.
Let me see macro on this and I build it for the guys...

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ive made other variations of this that work better but im gonna keep it simple and post the simpilest form of this mod. Very simple actually. Remember gun ho perk no fast hands perk. All shots are silent and no bullet spread but ll shots do damage. Extended clips are highly rcomended also rifling perk. Should only be used at mid range distances. Up close single sluges do the trick

Attachments

• COD AW Tac 19 Jitter.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 30

bonefisher

Here is the silent sprint jitter White made but you can't use boost so much when running the jitter so I made a plain setup...

Attachments

• Silent Jitter.PNG
    Silent Jitter.PNG
    200.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Silent Jitter 2.PNG
    Silent Jitter 2.PNG
    181.7 KB · Views: 30
  • Silent Jitter3.PNG
    Silent Jitter3.PNG
    192.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Silent Jitter.vrp
    217.1 KB · Views: 16

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Thanks bonefisher u the man. I just hope some day I can afford the berserker! Need to talk to Odin. Maybe he can work a deal with me.

I have two macro controllers and one I use a lot is custom to the tee with 80$ add ons and the other macro controller is brand new used only 4 times and is all in box ( also have both boxes in perfect condition with the CDs)

If I can trade two macros and get a berserker for 50$ trade in (stock color with paddles) I'd do that in a heart beat. Odin hope your ears are ringing lol (pm me if interested). I have a wedding (6 grand) and new house that's expensive. I can't afford nothing. Most stuff I get are free bees from fellow modders and or other modding companies I've helped out. I Really want one badddd!!!

Miss making mods for PEPs!

Last edited:

Tate24

I have been using the jitter a lot today with the Tac 19 & of course you don't want to get the last kill cam but happened to me 3 times today. I was like f&@$ me, lol! Hope it's not to noticeable.

bonefisher

I have been using the jitter a lot today with the Tac 19 & of course you don't want to get the last kill cam but happened to me 3 times today. I was like f&@$ me, lol! Hope it's not to noticeable.
LOL! I was trying it out in private match and shot the last guy with all silent shots but the kill cam showed all loud firing...its real quick.

barrow

I just hope some day I can afford the berserker! Need to talk to Odin. Maybe he can work a deal with me.

Hope you get your hands on one. I always used the macros you and the other moddingbros made, I always appreciated your stuff.

I'm level 40 right now. 17 hours in. Two more levels and I unlock the MK14, I can FINALLY check out what this controller is all about. It takes me so long to level. bonefisher, can't wait to play around with your work!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Hope you get your hands on one. I always used the macros you and the other moddingbros made, I always appreciated your stuff.

I'm level 40 right now. 17 hours in. Two more levels and I unlock the MK14, I can FINALLY check out what this controller is all about. It takes me so long to level. bonefisher, can't wait to play around with your work!
Well thanks for the kind words. Bonefisher has been doing a great job of making my macros to berserker format. Got to check out the jitter he converted for me. Its beast!

barrow

So I unlocked the MK14 this morning and loaded up one of bone's rune packs (appreciate all you do bonefisher!). The fire-rate wasn't as fast as I expected though.

Anyone using a rapid fire on the MK14 and loving it? Mind sharing a video of what it looks like? Maybe my expectations were too high, I skipped Ghosts entirely, so my last single-fire macro was the MK14 in MW3. Or maybe the MK14 isn't the standard anymore and everyone's using something else?

bonefisher

So I unlocked the MK14 this morning and loaded up one of bone's rune packs (appreciate all you do bonefisher!). The fire-rate wasn't as fast as I expected though.

Anyone using a rapid fire on the MK14 and loving it? Mind sharing a video of what it looks like? Maybe my expectations were too high, I skipped Ghosts entirely, so my last single-fire macro was the MK14 in MW3. Or maybe the MK14 isn't the standard anymore and everyone's using something else?
Which rune pack did you try?