Halo Runes?

bonefisher

You made the jump crouch wrong. You made it jump melee.
Read instructions it is on universal zoom & shoot and I played yesterday online and everything worked fine......A lot of this could be connection based so my advise is to either speed that double shot up or down one depending on your connection speed and try.

bonefisher

My connection might not be good enough then
josh try out the TESTER(HALO) rune pack and tell if that is working for you. Button layout is on Universal Zoom & Shoot. The XR on Right Click can go over on your B if you play that way. It will it default press first that is why I made it that way. So it is a BXR or a RCXR.

josh

The bxr works fine, everything works fine except the double shot. The battle rifle goes up and shoots only 3 burst then 6 then 3

bonefisher

You would not believe how many times I broke things down and started from scratch. Started with if it is overlapped wrong with the firing then moving to the problem child X press which started from .4s to .8s and they all double shot for a while and then the game makes it go to 3 shot back and fourth. Seen a video that said same thing that xbox was hard to find a rhythmic pattern for this.

josh

Hey bone can you make the 5 shot one for right trigger we have a perfect one for the tac switch but not for right trigger