Halo Runes?

bonefisher

ok found the issue if you guys want to work on it.... It's the overlapping of the firing and it's going to be hard to find. Here I thought it was the stinking X giving me the problem....spent a few hours on this and what a pain. Seen it a few times and can't capture it yet.

Last edited:

bonefisher

I put that rune pack up Josh if you want that 6/5 quad shot on RT. Same one you got the other night added three bars to the X button and now getting 6/5 or 5/6 shot steady...

bonefisher

Great rune Bonefisher still trying to wrap my head around how you made it! care to explain??
well when I had a whole bunch open and testing flying around had some four shot five shot and six shot when I made the X buttons at a certain length it would improve..... so you guys rune josh sent me the other night that I made into RT that was a five shot I just added three more spaces to the X and bam there is the 6/5 shot...

bonefisher

Also if your thinking to add more FORGET IT....... Tried 1000 different combos with that.....LOL! Save you some time and pain I went through.

bonefisher

OK! Give it a try.... Have two in the library. One Bump& Jump and the other Zoom& Shoot. Getting away from Halo for a while unless you need anything else.

Last edited:

josh

no the double shot that you made for right trigger . can you also make it for right tac 4 bump n jump settings