Halo Runes?

bonefisher

Alrighty Then! It is real touchy..... make sure on the RT one that you gently go into the trigger til it starts then pull all the way...........also made melee ones......it could use some touch up but that will be some other time.

bonefisher

Is there a working 6 shot? That works consistently 100 % of the time? On a tac switch?
The one I made is not working for you? It works for me pretty much 98 percent of the time... It is very touchy though. Don't make me look at that again.............

KyleH

It works pretty good.. Had it mess up several times, but it's definatly better than what we've seen so far.
Here is a thought for you guys...
So the BXR (or on bump and jump RB,B,R) only works when you have a full clip/magazine. I believe we should find a way around this considering we have super human speeds and button combos.. Possibly BXYYR or BYYR (RB,B,Y,Y,R or RB,Y,Y,R respectively).
The Y's would have to be extremely fast, and the timing on both the melee registration and the shot(if you wanted to doubleshot at the end) would be very important.
Any thought on this?

Last edited:

bonefisher

It works pretty good.. Had it mess up several times, but it's definatly better than what we've seen so far.
Here is a thought for you guys...
So the BXR (or on bump and jump RB,B,R) only works when you have a full clip/magazine. I believe we should find a way around this considering we have super human speeds and button combos.. Possibly BXYYR or BYYR (RB,B,Y,Y,R or RB,Y,Y,R respectively).
The Y's would have to be extremely fast, and the timing on both the melee registration and the shot(if you wanted to doubleshot at the end) would be very important.
Any thought on this?
I'll look at some different combo's this week( really hate this game) and try to get something that works for everyone. Had a nine shot work twice and hadn't seen come back around so there are different things out there to find. Getting so busy hope I can find something quick and make a youtube vid to put out before I get busy at work next week for a couple months and have no time for any gaming for a while.

bonefisher

Ok here is what is going on with this new double shot. Been all through several hundred times. Made a perfect one if I don't say so myself....something in this game or the new engine messing with the sequence of the shots and it's not where you put the X timing. It's the shots messing up when things go bad for it. Made several hundred patterns for shots firing behind first pull and they all go bad a tme or two after fired for awhile. Even set them as play once for testing purposes. When you have a quick RR press and they come out like regular fast firing two shots then you can start working on X location. When RR is to quick it will only fire once and placing a X press won't get you any where. Then you can go to far out with the RR and then place the X and get nothing.. Anyway when all is time well with the firing it will still throw a single burst out along with double bursts here and there at different times messing up your doubleshot. I'll kick out this later when I shorten the get out of messing up so it can be used and still be affective. Well that is my take on that feweww...