Jitter has been patched!!!

Yeah I was just about to post this to, its only been patched on the Remington and ksg, it still works on everything else. Im going to try and make it work, don't know how but ima try

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ive tried to find different canclers to work around the X in the Xyy but no sucsess. I can manually xyy jitter but it will only shoot the same speed as if u were to regular fire the shotgun. I dont think anyone will be able to get around it. They put some mod block on the remmington and KSG where it wont allow u to jitter fire faster than the origional rate of fire. The S12 still works with jitter and pistols as well but im very displeased.

I hope this isent going to be a growing trend with new games. To many ****ed off kids getting mad over video games and crying to tryarc that they will quit playing if they dont patch mods up. I for one am boycotting tryarc and Im selling my copy of BO2. This was the nail in the coffin for me. Make your ****ing mind up tryarc. They introduce probation then make probation 1 min then they get rid of it completely then bring it back. Why?! well ill tell u why, they cant think for themselves and are listing to every stupid person who calls and complaines to them. Its a numbers game for them. They are just going the way of the masses. I just hope other game developers dont follow in this same direction. They dont give a dam about any titles after the new big titles are droped. If people were to complain about turbo nifes in MW3 they wouldent do crap about it because it was yesterdays game. Same with BO2 if a new COD came out they wouldent do crap about updates because the money is in the current popular game. They want to milk out all the money they can out of the game in lame add ons then repeate there greedy process with new games. Im glad i dident buy into all there bullcrap. Im going back to MW3 and the origional BO.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Honestly I never really liked BO2 anyways! This just sells it off to me that its not worth owning. Im an old school gamer and im going back to the clasics like MW, MW2, MW3, COD 5, and BO. They were way more fun than BO2 anyways.

bcoester

Is it just Xbox ? My ps3 jitter work last nite , only have the knife come out a lot in gun fights! Lol,& it sucks . Will there be A Software update to fix ? I love getting quad kills w/ Remington!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Try it today on PS3 and see if they updated it. Jitter worked for me last night on xbox but was patched when i woke up. So bcoester please confirm if it works or not for ps3 today!

LATIN-REAPER

Yup it's a VERY sad day in jitterland,they have patched it...Odin we have faith in you...please come up with a solution to our jitter woes.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I belive its dead just like the snake macro. Ive tried various different methods to get jitter to work with no sucsess. It still works on the S12, assult riffles and pistols. I dont see any way around it though. They got it pretty tight to where it wont fire till after the shotgun has finished pumping a new shell in the chamber. I can do it manually but its the same speed as if u where to regularly fire the weapon. Sad news.