Jitter has been patched!!!

Yeah sorry guys for getting your hopes up, the dude got my hopes up when he said he will send it me, I shouldn't of said anything until I got it, unfortunately I didn't which sux so sorry Odin and to everyone else, im going to spend the next 8 hours today trying to figure a way around this block, if I don't find a way, ill try all weekend

Gleipnir

Yeah sorry guys for getting your hopes up, the dude got my hopes up when he said he will send it me, I shouldn't of said anything until I got it, unfortunately I didn't which sux so sorry Odin and to everyone else, im going to spend the next 8 hours today trying to figure a way around this block, if I don't find a way, ill try all weekend

yo james im gonna upload that sprint jitter we made and let people try it out...hopefully it doesnt change when people download it the way it did for u..btw this macro wont shoot if your pressing forward on the stick at the same time just let off the left stick when u use it...also requires the use of dexterity...assign to tac switch...enjoy =) View attachment Sprint Jitter.vkm

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Interesting. I tried a bunch of combinations other than XYY, but nothing using sprint.

What exactly is that jitter suppost to do? I tried it on the remington, with no sucess of anything except moving forward while I fire.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
It works ive tested it. It has to be assigned to a tact switch must have dexterity perk equipped and u cannot hold forward on the ls analog.

Mokuro

Ok, just tried that Sprint Jitter and it's very buggy and rarely shoots in jitter. Works fine in Custom Games otherwise.

Jitterationv360

I wish children wouldn't get so butthurt over a video game, i mean, people spend their own money on a modification of a Microsoft controller, and all they do is complain. Buy one. Preferably from Viking (;

It works ive tested it. It has to be assigned to a tact switch must have dexterity perk equipped and u cannot hold forward on the ls analog.

Oh,I assigned it to the RT, Not sure why anyone would want it assigned to a tactile..
Brian is there anyway to clean it up alittle? if you havent already? Would love to see your revision of it,even if its not released publicly ;-)

wow... nice job whoever did this... its funny i was going to mention sprint as a canceler.. I use it to cancel my reload times for a faster reload.... Is there anyway to assign this to RT instead of a Tactile

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Here are some reason why I wont be able to do anything with this macro!.

(A). It needs the forward movement to work It seems impossible to work without dexterity perk and nearly impossible to make it functionable as a RT version. I think its a miricle that this macro even works!

(B). Ive tried my hand on revising it for about an hr. Within that time I tried about 70 different adaptations to this macro and basically put it just works the way its made. Any attempt to better it just dosent work for me. I tip my hat to the creators, I would never of thought that LS would of solved this!

(C). I found that I could manually fire a couple shots off by holding forward and clicking the LS while taping X and RT at the same time. Im sure this is how the creaters made this macro then revised the recorded macro. I would just accept it As Is. Maybe it can be tweaked to work more clean during game play but I dont really have the time to spend DAYS' trying to improve it.

(D). The creators might be able to make revised revisions to it. If anyone knows how this macro works it would be the people who made it! They did some kind of record playback then edited there timeline macro to make this all work. I can only decifer so much of there thought process on this one. Whoever made it is the true genuis behind how it works therfore they have a better understanding on how to improve upon it!

Last edited:
That stinks, it works one minute and then not the other... Not reliable anough for a Xbox live game... Kudos for trying guys

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ya I feel u slictrick I know its buggy but I realy tried to make it work better and tried to make it a a RT version with no sucess on any of my revisions. Even the simpilest or small tweaks only made it un workable. Im suprised it works at all. Maybe the people that made it can play with different methods on funtonality. I tried and I feel its just not worth me putting days of days work on it to possibly fail and end up with nothing out of all my time put into it.

NYjetsNY1

This intrigues me. I think I might take a shot at cracking the Sprint Jitter this weekend.

Don't hold your breath though, I have lots of important things on my plate to do before I even attempt this. I may not have time until the next week +

Last edited by a moderator:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I hope for everyone that maybe NY Jets can do something with this. I just dont belive I can do anything to better it.

bonefisher

Here is my quick try on these! Combo between Deek's old KSG12 macro and Shane's new one for the RT! Might have fixed the tac one for run and gun! Used fast hands and dexterity with semtex for trying these! Works pretty good till the last rounds, then shoots normal! Tweak and clean these up as you like........I spent little time testing these out since I have no time! Give some feed back! If you like or almost there and when I get time I'll fix them! Enjoy!

Attachments

• SprintRT-RF Jitter.vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 16
  • Sprint Jitter2.vkm
    688 bytes · Views: 12
Here is my quick try on these! Combo between Deek's old KSG12 macro and Shane's new one for the RT! Might have fixed the tac one for run and gun! Used fast hands and dexterity with semtex for trying these! Works pretty good till the last rounds, then shoots normal! Tweak and clean these up as you like........I spent little time testing these out since I have no time! Give some feed back! If you like or almost there and when I get time I'll fix them! Enjoy!

So Assigned these to a tact switch or RT? and use Dexterity and fasthands with semtex?

bonefisher

SprintRT is the one for right trigger and looks like I need to speed up ! Which you can run any perk ! The sprint jitter use dexterity and only use on tac! I played a little online before work and it looks like a little skip in the rt version and need speeding up! I'll try to mess with it when I have time! Unless someone fixes it! Goodluck!