Jitter has been patched!!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
There is one jitter that works on MW3 made by MJ23KB24. If u go to the MW3 thread i posted a media file and there is a KSG trophy jitter. Find it and read the discription box and it will tell u how to set it up. MW3 patched all jitter but MJ23KB24 found a way around this.

Last edited:
Some guy named Black is trying to scam me for $50 lol... he used brians ghost bullet jitter and asked me to join a game with him to show me it works, and he will send me the macro after he recieves the money :p

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

U should join his page and see if the jitter actually does any damage. Tell him to shoot u after the first two shots and see if u die. If that dosent work then he is scamming u.

On a side note im glade u dident buy into it. Im personally sick of people trying to scam off of other peoples macros. Im making myself a new rule starting today that when i make any new macros I will announce it in the forums and will only issue them out through private message. Out of respect if u choose to revise any of my macros and share them please erase all the description boxes and author boxes and put your name and your descriptions in there. Feel free to give me a thanks in your description box if u choose.

Last edited:

Moddurs

DOES it really matter..... honestly i had this issue a bunch of times before... who cares in the end.. its just a macro...

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

DOES it really matter..... honestly i had this issue a bunch of times before... who cares in the end.. its just a macro...
Yea I quess it dosent really matter and in the end it is just a macro. It still ticks me off that there are people out here that have the nerve to try to scam money off someone who despretley is looking for a patch fix. Im just stating examples of ways to show graditude that I learned about from the start. I dont expect for people to actually follow these guidlines i suggested. Im really simply stateing that i will be more selective of who i choose to share my macros with. Hearing that someone actually was trying to scam money for a jitter patch fix disterbs me. Ive always shared all of my creations with everyone but overtime there have been a couple of people in the forums i feel dont desirve to use my macros. That being people that have sent me 100s of rude private messages demanding me to make them macros and or just being rude as hell to me. In the end they are just macros but i have the choice of who I will want to share them with and im not about to share my stuff with people that have demanded services from me and or have sent me just plain rude private messages. I consider everyone here my friend and anyone i feel that is befriending me i will just cut my ties with them and let them go about there own way and i will do the same.

Last edited:
Ya Brian, I have had a few people say they have a working jitter, that it just needs some smoothing out, I have just been telling them to post it in the forums, or send it to you.

I thought it would be a fun way to get people trying to work around the mod block if there was $50 on the line

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Thats awsome. I gave it my best go for about 2 hrs this morning and all i could come up with was a jitter glitch. I really hope someone has cracked this patch and decides to share there findings. I dont know how many different senarious i tried to reproduce this macro. I made some that would burst 4 times but only regester 2 shots then discoverd holding X down would fire it like it used to but wouldent do any bullet damage. I would be truly impresed to whoever cracked this because it is by far not an easy task to achomplish. Personally it gots me stumped. My mind is just curious to see others process on how they came up with this fix. I also hope if the roumers are true that maybe odin can update the ragnaroks to fix this jitter patch. BO2 isn't the same to me after this patch. Honestly your post gave me incentive to try a crack at it. Not for the money but because ive seen and heard how this has affected others in the community and i want to see people has this option again plus i really want jitter back. hopefully new zelander comes through tommorow and uploads the new macro. He will be my new hero!!!!!

odingalt

Staff member
Don't let the rumor mill keep you up at night. I always take the stance "proof or it didn't happen".

Yea slicktrick has seen that dudes jitter the guy who wants $50 for it,it works, he showed us in game and the shots were coming out of the gun, he will not send me it either which sucks ive asked him like 10 times. If you guys want the jitter spam the dude lol his GT is AquaDSL

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

The real proof is if it actually will kill someone. I have already made a jitter that fires just like before but does no damage. Until I see it in live game play online where someone can blast another opposing player after the first initail shot and kill him then ill belive it. From what ive experenced with this patch its seems imposible to replicate the jitter to where it will inflect damage. I can show u live footage of me using a remington shotgun firing jitter where it will puts slug rounds in walls but at the same time its all hype. I wouldent hurt a fly. Get him to back his word up and post a video of him destroying people after the patch was instated then i might belive it!

Even after slicktrick seen the video he told me that he thought the guy was trying to scam him with the macro i posted eairly this morning! The guy told him he would send him the macro after he paid him the 50$ To me thats pretty gutsy of a gamble. Maybe he might really have something and if he got scammed by this guy im sure there would be a lot of tension when they seen each other in the forums.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Charging for macros is illegal and a violation of our TOS/EULA and will get you sued by me. Derivative works are 100% property of Viking360.com LLC. NO SELLING MACROS. Share them for free or keep them to yourselves, your choice.

Also, as far as a fix for jitter, I'll say it again and again: PROOF OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. I'm going to start banning users who claim a fix and don't post proof. I have zero tolerance these days for attention trolling. I try to keep these forums open and try not to censor them, but if you are going to drum up nasty rumors and get my customers excited for no reason, I have no problem dropping the banhammer on you.

! P R O O F O R I T D I D N ' T H A P P E N !

Sorry Odin, I was just trying to give some incentive for people to get around the block, I had no idea it would turn out to be people holding the mod ransom until they got paid... I told them in a PM to upload it to the community or to Brian and if it turns out its not bull**** they would win the $50. With that said I have not seen any jitter mods that shoot bullets.