JitterBug

Salamito140

Try these and tell if they work for you!

I will try yours out tomorrow bone i just got out and gotta knock out i have work early
morning. I hit master prestige and the whole new
mods and stuff you guys got up in the air inspired me and got me flowing. I appreciate all the help i cant lie. Viking definitely has a nice community.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ok salamito140 dexterity perk is a must to have eqquiped with this macro. The second thing u need to do is tell us exactially what sensitivity level u have set in the BO2 options menu. Im just speculating this but there is more than likley a sensitivity cap on this macro. U more than likley will probley need to be rolling a sensitivity level at a 6 or higher.

U also stated your trying a tac version. Try downloading the jitterbug medium to your RT and make sure u have dexterity perk and have a sensitivity level a 6 or higher. Try this out on the remington shotgun and let us know if this works for u. I would only have that 1 macro equipped when u are testing it.

Make sure u re download the macro from this page. The macro if not properly uploaded correctly can become currupt. When u click the macro in this forum and it opens up only click on the save disk icon and save the file. If you open up the discription box or something else then save it it can currupt the macro.

I would also suggest setting up 2 remmington shotgun classes. Try having one with dexterity perk and fast hands perk and the other one with dexterity and no fast hands perk. Test the RT macro and if that one works repeat the process of re downloading the tac macro like i explained from the forum and test that one out.

By all means if u follow all of these directions I described u should have a working macro. Make sure u use the Medium jitterbug macro as the speed multiplier shouldent be to fast for whatever connection quality u have to not be fireing to fast to work effective as a test pilot.

Last edited:

bonefisher

This has been the best one so far! Use dexterity! Been tested in 5 games so far and went 10-2, 25-4, 16-7, 18-1, 15-11......Going to bed! Tell me how this works for you! Enjoy! This is for RT!

Attachments

• JitterBug2.vkm
    1.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

bonefisher

I've tried yours and bonefisher's tac switch verson, they both just seem to slightly move forward, shoot, and reload, and then shoot when finished reloading. :/

And yes, i am using dexterity, I've tried it with it on, off, with various other things on and off, it still does this.

Looks like you have to edit the timming for your connection which only you can do! move things around and test trial a lot til you get it! Try turning your sen# up to 14 in a private match and tell me if that works! If that works tell me what sensitivity you are running and I'll make one for you!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Odin your tac revision of bonfisher RT jitterbug fast seems to work best for me. For some reason maybe connection wise it works better than the RT version. It will still freeze up here and there but is the most consistant out of everyone ive tried so far. Im pretty happy with it. I prefer to have my jitter on tac as well. Great job on this!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I noticed you cant hold forward while using it. U have to stop moving the LS then use it. I dont play BO2 anymore. If u see me online its just me making macros for the game. I refuse to play it for fun because its no fun to me. Just dont like the direction activision took this game.

Mokuro

Does sensitivity affect the way of how sprint jitter work?

Would also love to know bonefisher's sensitivity level on this jitter.

Thanks

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

He uses 14. He has his sensitivity at max. At 14 u will have a lot of forward motion. At 7 u will still have good forward travel but not as much as 14. The jitterbug is a awsome macro though. Its just learning how to use it proper that makes it deadly. It works for me everytime as long as i totally let off the LS before i use it. If your at a dead stop then use it u can move around after the first shot without it not glitch firing. U just cant hold forward the same time as u use the macro.

Last edited:

Mokuro

Thanks for the tip, Brian. Now I understand the reason for the reload bug occurring while firing. But I guess it needs some getting used to.

I still get the lag when im near someone, It either shoots 1 shot, or doesn't shoot any... but its probley just my internet connection.

Stealthy1

I guess what I'm really asking is, will this jitter mod on the KSG and the Remington make people rage on black ops 2?

bonefisher

Yes they will get upset! I got accused of hacking and I told the guy how I did it and he said cool! Now I didn't tell him that it was a modded controller helping me do this! LOL! So picture him trying to hit reload sprint run really fast to try to make it work! HA HA!