JitterBug

Stealthy1

I need a macro like that than,
that is sweet. Do you have a macro that shoots like that because that is just awesome.

Last edited:

Stealthy1

Anybody who has the macro controller please send me a message so I can see it in the game for real COD BO2. I want to see the jitter. GT: Skills42

Last edited:
Looks like you have to edit the timming for your connection which only you can do! move things around and test trial a lot til you get it! Try turning your sen# up to 14 in a private match and tell me if that works! If that works tell me what sensitivity you are running and I'll make one for you!

Sorry for the late response, i don't know how everyone is able to work with sensitivity at 14, I'm using sensitivity 4 >_<

EDIT:

I can confirm that sensitivity has absolutely NOTHING to do with the macro, i've tried all 3 of the macros on settings from 1 all the way up to 14, no luck at all.

EDIT:

I solved the issue myself and possibly for others. I've been trying to assign this to RB and then have a tac switch enable it, you can't sprint while holding down another button. I tried to edit it to have it stop holding RB but it doesn't seem to work (or I'm not doing it properly), I guess I'll just have to use this on a tac switch. :/

Last edited:

bonefisher

You want this on the RB? When I have some time I'll make you one because I used to put my akimbo's on the RB and they would work fine! But then again that was in MW3! On sensitivity 14 issue you just have to bump yourself up every week 1 til you get to 14! It helps to win gun battles that is for sure!

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Its weird how this macro just dosent work for some people. I can use these setups on all sensitivity levels with no problems everytime. As for hotcheeze u should post your RB macro where u cant get to stop looping. If you post it here I can look at it and tell u exactially whats wrong with it and how to fix it. When the time comes that u have the same issue u will know how to fix it by yourself without having to rely on others to custom make u a macro around your playstyle. Swaping a existing macro to work off a different button press is actually real easy. Once u learn the basics of how to assign different buttons to work with a specific macro u can change any macro to fit your playstyle. Theres really only three things that u need to know. Loop settings, right trigger sensitivity pulls, and how to re draw the new button u want to assign.