JitterBug

Stealthy1

Bonefishers or whitandnerdy could one of y'all show me a demonstration by inviting me to a cod BO2 game please GT skills 42

Its weird how this macro just dosent work for some people. I can use these setups on all sensitivity levels with no problems everytime. As for hotcheeze u should post your RB macro where u cant get to stop looping. If you post it here I can look at it and tell u exactially whats wrong with it and how to fix it. When the time comes that u have the same issue u will know how to fix it by yourself without having to rely on others to custom make u a macro around your playstyle. Swaping a existing macro to work off a different button press is actually real easy. Once u learn the basics of how to assign different buttons to work with a specific macro u can change any macro to fit your playstyle. Theres really only three things that u need to know. Loop settings, right trigger sensitivity pulls, and how to re draw the new button u want to assign.

I deleted it a while ago. The problem is that when RB is held down you can't get it to stop trying to push RB causing the macro to fail when it attempts to sprint making it completely useless. I have tried to make it release it yet it doesn't seem to work, right now I'm just using the macro on a tac switch. :/

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Interesting!? So is it the animation of the RB that screws up the macro or does the RB being held down act as a sprint cancler? Just curious. This has my curiousity running. I think I will try my hand at this. If anything it may inspire me to find out different button combinations that may be used for future game exploits.

It is weird brian, I have tried this like 10 times I cant get it to work reliably for me... I did not test it in a pvt match. I have a feeling my internet connection is probley the problem... but either way I am glad its working for other people.... I really miss the original jitter mod, It was a lot of fun.

bonefisher

Brian try and put a reload fire on the RB to see if will cycle with it! Then we just have to figure the timing! I'm at work or I would have tried! Let me know if you come up with something!

Last edited:
Interesting!? So is it the animation of the RB that screws up the macro or does the RB being held down act as a sprint cancler? Just curious. This has my curiousity running. I think I will try my hand at this. If anything it may inspire me to find out different button combinations that may be used for future game exploits.

I don't have anything set for RB so there is no animation, if you hold down any button while trying to sprint it will cancel it out. I've tested this with other cods and the same thing happens.

Stealthy1

Take a look at this video on youtube/ Italiano Dan best shotgun jitter mod in black ops 2. Does this jitter mod look like that jitter mod in Call Of Duty Black Ops 2?

bonefisher

That's xyy jitter mod before they patched it! Look at the date Jan. 1 published! Stealthy1 do you own a macro controller?

Stealthy1

Not yet, but I just want proof that it works as of today. Many controller companies scam people. I'm not saying this is one of them I just want to make sure it works as of today. The jitter mod of course.

I was wondering if they have patched the jitter for the shotguns. I have a macro controller and downloaded one of the Jitters. It doesn't seem to be working for me. I currently have a gold Remington and S12. The only thing I need for the KSG is the bloodthirsty medals to gold that gun out. I realize there is no macro for the last one. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to get the diamond plating camo.

I was wondering if they have patched the jitter for the shotguns. I have a macro controller and downloaded one of the Jitters. It doesn't seem to be working for me. I currently have a gold Remington and S12. The only thing I need for the KSG is the bloodthirsty medals to gold that gun out. I realize there is no macro for the last one. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to get the diamond plating camo.
One post above yours, there is a link to download the most current jitter that people have been using... its not the same as the original XYY or YY jitter but its better than nothing.... And if you use the original XYY jitter - Normal on the S12 or the Last shotgun M1216 I like it better then not using anything.