[OFFICIAL] REQUEST A MACRO THREAD

WetterThanWater

NYjetsNY1 said:
Gotcha. Someone said it doesn't work with akimbos, so could you test for me when you get your controller? I'll test as well. Thanks.
yeah, no problem, I'll help out as much as possible, and if it doesn't work with akimbos, I'd use like a silenced CZ75 quick burst fire, like a rapidfire of maybe 5 shots.

Also, would this work on Mw2?

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Gotcha. Someone said it doesn't work with akimbos, so could you test for me when you get your controller? I'll test as well. Thanks.
yeah, no problem, I'll help out as much as possible, and if it doesn't work with akimbos, I'd use like a silenced CZ75 quick burst fire, like a rapidfire of maybe 5 shots.

Also, would this work on Mw2?

No, I explained here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3225&p=26582#p26582

Also, I can make a burst fire macro of 5 shots.

WetterThanWater

Yeah, I think a short spray of around 5 shots would be fairly good, like you have nothing assigned to Y or maybe a fast swap macro, and then on one tac switch you have a fast swap/burst fire.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Yeah, I think a short spray of around 5 shots would be fairly good, like you have nothing assigned to Y or maybe a fast swap macro, and then on one tac switch you have a fast swap/burst fire.

Ok I'll build you that macro.

God

That Zombie Auto-Aim I was talking about. If I'm not mistaken, I can pick and choose whatever rapidfire option I want and you only have to do the Zombie Auto-Aim thing-a-ma-jig. - Black ops
360 knife (if possible) assigned to tac switch 7sens. -Black Ops
A tac switch option where it automatically clicks the Tomahawk/throwing knife button and without delay throws it. I've had some issues with Tomahawks and I cannot get them down due to being too late, or because I held it for too long. I'd like for you to do this simple one for me please.

This is going into a set I'm posting in the library soon.

NYjetsNY1

God said:
That Zombie Auto-Aim I was talking about. If I'm not mistaken, I can pick and choose whatever rapidfire option I want and you only have to do the Zombie Auto-Aim thing-a-ma-jig. - Black ops
A tac switch option that throws a Tomahawk or Throwing knife as soon as you press the button. All you have to do is line it up. This would help me personally, but it might also help other members. - Black ops/MW2

For the third one, just reassign RB to a tac switch...

God

NYjetsNY1 said:
God said:
A tac switch option that throws a Tomahawk or Throwing knife as soon as you press the button. All you have to do is line it up. This would help me personally, but it might also help other members. - Black ops/MW2

For the third one, just reassign RB to a tac switch...

I did that. At that time I was having trouble figuring out how to do that.

NYjetsNY1

God said:
A tac switch option where it automatically clicks the Tomahawk/throwing knife button and without delay throws it. I've had some issues with Tomahawks and I cannot get them down due to being too late, or because I held it for too long. I'd like for you to do this simple one for me please.

This is going into a set I'm posting in the library soon.

What is zombie auto-aim thing-a-ma-jig? Please do explain
360 Knife? Try making one yourself. Use the record button and then go back and edit it later.

God

Page 6-7.

I'm not too sure about doing that. Don't have a clue! Haha. I could probably figure it out if it isn't too complicated so alright. The only thing I figured on doing was Macro'ing my trigger finger. The extra step of movement seems complicated. I'll try it out tomorrow.

NYjetsNY1

God said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
God said:
Page 6-7.

This doesn't help me at all. I have no idea still what you mean by zombie thing a ma jig. What do you want the macro to do?
Did you look at the actual forum pages or the Viking pages?

Nvm, found it. Was confused, sorry.

Ok, so you want RT to rapid-fire both LT + RT at the same speed? I don't understand why. This is simply akimbo.

When you let go of LT and press it again, it aims back to the zombie. Do you want a rapid-fire that will every so often press and unpress the LT?

God

Nvm, found it. Was confused, sorry.

Ok, so you want RT to rapid-fire both LT + RT at the same speed? I don't understand why. This is simply akimbo.

When you let go of LT and press it again, it aims back to the zombie. Do you want a rapid-fire that will every so often press and unpress the LT?
I want separate triggers. LT and RT. You only have to make the Auto-Aim for me to test out. I did not know much about Macro's then (which now it is just basic knowledge haha) so I was confused also.

This would be the better choice once perfected (after testing) because if you clicked once it wouldn't be good against swarms of Zombies, and if you put them both on one trigger it would be too slow.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
You're asking for a shift key, it wont work. It has not been added into the firmware yet.

He isn't necessarily asking for it but it would probably be a way for this to work. Sort of confusingconfusing though but yeah this macro is impossible to make from what I understand and the lack of the software integrated shift keys.

MidKnight

i dont think i understand. i made one already. the only problem i had with it was making the lt stay steady and not stutter or flicker like lt jitter aim assist does.

Attachments

• rt aim.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 17